Army thread 5th march 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 5th march 09

Evening all. Had a good night, and happy to be home and be able to go to bed. Cold night here in Cymru land!
    Hope everyone is well. xx
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Oh, Red, So sad. I'm sure your boss knows he has to offer her time off for treatment before he can just sack her? One GOOD law our goverment has done!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Hello Cy my dear buddy....Liked your post about keeping your "sarge happy" earlier! Touche, my man!
        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Just gave him the facts and told him that I would rather not deal with this. Don't feel it is my strong front.........he said he understood....he knows that I am generally a real pushover anyway so he will handle....i think I might tell her about MYO on Monday.

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

My boss is a sweet heart. He will do the right thing.

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Zen...think this has been going on for years and she is getting to the point where it is a danger to her co workers to have her in the kitchen with boiling pots etc.........She has had some real eratic mood swings lately too and has told one to many of her co workers off. They have had it I guess

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Have to go. Hubs is home for a few minutes. Night to you who will be sleeping soon. Thanks for your support this week. You've kept me sane and sober (and non-homicidal!).
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

im off to bed to read, Oney tomorrows another day, I pray and hope youve a great nights sleep.

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Hey Kap. Hows you today? Been thinking of you lots recently. I hope all is well. My parents brought me back a Tiki necklace from N.Z. They are supposed to bring good luck?
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Red...Sometimes, a shock to the system can be just what a person needs to realise they dont want it anymore. It could be a blessing in disguise.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Time to go home and take my daughter to her second therapy session. I am only sorry that my drinking has f'd so many people up. See you guys.....don't know if I will be on tonight or not. Depends on how all goes and when we get back.
                        Happy sober evening all!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Cy...gonna miss AA tonight but thought daugher more important....damn small towns that only meet once a week!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Take care Red.
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Nighty night guys. I need to eat and get to the door of the meeting to greet folks as they arrive. See you all in the morning.
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

take care Sea. Speak tmr. x
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X