• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 5th march 09

Nos Da Oney. x
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Night night bed time Northerners! Cy - not sure about the tiki thing....not a believer in "things" brining luck, and HATE the traditional maori stuff ( God I am AWFUL!!!!!) Glad to hear you sounding so really well!
      *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Kap...Its a bloody ugly necklace, I know that much!!
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Anything like the 'puki' necklaces from Hawaii?
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

I was b&@%^#%g about paying $120.00 for meds today. Just checked and they would have been $800.00 without insurance!!!! How do people do it??????
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

cymru;564691 wrote: Kap...Its a bloody ugly necklace, I know that much!!
              :H :H :H :H :H

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Yes Rubes - very much along the same vein as the Hawaiian necklaces...
                As for $800 - IMPOSSIBLE for most of us where I live...we are pretty lucky in that subsidised prescriptions are only $3.00

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

I don't understand that at all. I've researched meds and know some aren't available outside of the U.S. because of cost. That's not right either, since those of us who CAN pay seem to get better med care. It's just wrong.
                  sigpic

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Im off to bed. Goodnight Kap, Rubes, zenny and anyone else roaming.
                    Nos Da xx
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

The sun's going down here, and I have my doors open. I LOVE spring!!! Nos da, Cymie!
                      sigpic

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

it seems evrybody is off to bed just when i get on LOL
                        life is simple its just not easy

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

You must be a night owl over there, Fly!!! LOL
                          sigpic

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

its only 23.00 hours, never go to bed before 12 at least

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

anyway, gonna watch gordon ramsey now. love his language :H:H:H

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Hey Dragster! Only midday here, so I will be around for an hour or so before duty calls!
                                Yes, Rubes - it is defo WRONG about the meds price.....very little understanding even in this modern age when it comes to addicton

Comment

Working...
                                X