Army thread 5th march 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 5th march 09

Oneroooooney!!! I am going to think of the most un-PC joke i possibly can and PM it to you!!! It may not make everything all cherry pie, but a wee bit of laughter has helped me 10000-fold of late x
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Oney, you are doing great posting. You have changed alot you know over the months. If you look back you will see.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Zenstyle;564545 wrote: That's got to be great... both of you in the same place mentally!
        except with you of course!:h

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Hiya Limey-love....did you find that toy - I am guessing you did d- those sleep-inducing toys worth weight in gold!
          *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Come out, Oney!!!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

I did Kapo, actually he found it himself and I was still looking downstairs for it, like a gobshite! Kapo, im going to post you naked camera, a skit show thats on over here, I think youd love it. Are your dvds compatable to ours?

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Seabers is a Hap, Hap, Happy girl. I got home from my interview one hour ago, and they just called me back for a second interview, and to meet the CEO. I am soooo excited!!!
                "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Hows your head Kapo? Are you feeling brighter todayt?

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Sea, thats great!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Wwwooooo Hooooooo Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yipppeeeee :-)

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

You go, girl!!!
                        sigpic
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Hi everyone...........SEA!!!!!!!!!I could smell the success clear over in Nebraksa....even over my cattle lot..........Congrats!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Zenstyle;564572 wrote: Why am I not surprised?.... :H
                            har de har de feckin har Zen,

Zen me eyeballs, you inspire as much peace in me as when Im thinking about walking this 10k bloody marathon!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Now that's STRONG, Red!
                              sigpic

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Limey Lou, you promised you would run it. Now have you looked at the training plan?

Comment

Working...
                                X