Army thread 5th march 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 5th march 09

but money is good my wife reminded me yestrday,sometimes i wonder if she is happy if i take the naltrexone i no how she feels hahaha

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

i no it sounds nasty would of been a goodxcuse b4 pull out the bottle heheh not today

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

what did sony and cher sing i got you babe look where it got him hahaha gyco the joker

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Hi all. Good thoughts, Cy. And Gyco, my poet friend, its SO good to see you working it everyday!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Good morning Army
            Awww....Greenie, you are so sweet, thinking about me. Unfortunately, I did not get a good vibe about yesterday's interview. I was all around not a great day yesterday, but I did not drink. Today is the really important Interview. I really want this job. All of your sunshine and walks sound lovely. I am starting the day at 6 degrees Farenheit.
            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Morning sea. Good luck with the interview. Will be thinking of you. Im watching Jaws 2. Shiiiiiiittttteeee!!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Hi, Sea.I hope your cold snap goes away as quickly as it did here. Sunday it snowed like the North Pole. Today, there's still snow in the shadows, but don't even need a jacket! I just looked out my office window and saw a beautiful woodpecker (my Daddy called them Peckerwoods!), a pair of robins, a cardinal, and several tiny bluebirds. Plus, a lot the trees and shrubs are in bloom, as well as the daffodils. How far away can spring be?
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Thanks guys. We are supposed to be in the 50's this weekend. My sponsor just called me. We are going to have lunch together on Sunday after our meeting and then go to her house to do Step one. I am so upset with my daughter. I came home from my meeting last night and she was sitting on the couch in her usual cloud of marijuana smoke. I have cooked her a lovely dinner before I went to the meeting. I asked her to help me to pick out some jewelry to wear with my suit for my interview, and she said, "I just want to chill". I cannot tolerate her moods and behaviors much longer. I am not even going to try to move out to California with her.

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Sea, it's SO hard when we see our beautiful little babies taking the wrong path. Take care of yourself. Your little princess will have to grow up and take responsibility, and you'll know when it's time to make your move on it, as long as you stay the road you're on now. I'm very proud of you.
                    sigpic

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Thanks Rubes
                      She is such a moody young girl. It is difficult to live with her. I feel like I am walking on eggshells all of the time. I grew up like that and do not appreciate feeling that way in my own house. Oh well, gonna let it go for now. She will have a lovely, moody little daughter of her own someday. lol.

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Sea, from your mouth to God's ear!!! My daughter was difficult in a very different way; an overachiever, Barbie-doll gorgeous, brilliant, motivated, but you couldn't tell her a damn thing! She mentioned one time she might want to be a school teacher, while she was in college. I told her to sign up as a substitute teacher first, to see first hand. She lasted one day, and luckily didn't kill any of the little monsters. She has to be in control. She now has a mini-me, 8 yrs old, and it's the funniest thing in the world to watch them butt heads!
                        sigpic

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Seabers GOOD LUCK HUN XX

Rubes, how are you doing?

Oney, shite, you noticed....I am buzzin like a bee actually.....sorry, only meant to take a little of your energy....oh well, when we see each other in June, you can have it back OK?
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Thanks Oney
                            Picturing your jabbers crossed is not going to help with this interview.LOL. I am sorry that you are feeling fatigued. Have you taken your B-complex? Will try to take a pic of myself. I am not the best photographer, and God knows Moody Trudy is not gonna help me out. May she have her period until she is 80 and in her incontinence knickers.lol. Not good to piss off an American with Irish parts.

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Thanks Starts
                              I am glad that my sponsor called me this morning. She really helped relax me a bit.

Comment

Army thread 5th march 09

Moody Trudy!! LMAO!!!! And that curse! Yip, good one!
                                You can do this Sea, this is your new beginning x
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X