UGH - what do I do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UGH - what do I do??

Congrats Angel!!! Happy to keep you company on your 30-day journey!!
    Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

UGH - what do I do??

Well Done Angel. Glad you had a success and great news for Mr Cakes

I must get out more!
      AF since 19 January with a week's holiday last week. Today is AF day 1sigpic

Comment

UGH - what do I do??

Good on you Angel. We'll see you through your 30 days.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09
        AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

UGH - what do I do??

you can do this just one day at a time good luck
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

UGH - what do I do??

I'm sorry, I know I'm an old fogey, but DRUGS!! AL is bad enough, but it's legal. I must be really out of the loop if it's so accepted. I'm very proud of you for holding firm to your beliefs, just trying to wrap my brain around a different way of thinking. I have to take meds that I skipped to drink, because I was scared to mix things. For the last 7 1/2 mos. I''ve been taking my meds faithfully, and that's another reason for me to be sober this long. I'm not judging, I just am not used to the situation.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

UGH - what do I do??

Glad to see that you enjoyed yourself. I have been AF this weekend and so has hubby. It really helped having someone to stay AF with. One day at a time, and if he crumbles first in the next 30 days it doesn't mean you have to.

Comment

UGH - what do I do??

Hey Rubes, I know what you mean and it probably is a bit of a generational thing. But it's not my place to judge what others at the party were doing - and I'm not a cop so it's not my job. To be honest I look out for people if they're getting wacked...make sure they don't drive & that sort of thing. They're gonna do it anyway...I don't enable, but I assist in any way possible if someone's in need. For me the problem is al, for them it might be something else - we're both really the same.

xo

Comment

Working...
                X