Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army thread 6th March

Good Morning Troopers.
    And what a beautiful morning it is here in the UK. Frosty and sunny. Just right for getting outside and training....I think

Oney, are you feeling better today? I hope so, I know that down feeling and its really horrible. Just know that it will pass :l

Today I am 1 month nicotine free. I NEVER EVER thought I could do this. It has been quite tough, but I am through the worst and am delighted with myself.

So, where is everyone?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army thread 6th March

Well done starts. Another huge achievement. You really are an inspiration to us all.
    Its sunny here, but bloody cold. -2 this morning. Went outside to feed the rabbit and my fingers froze!
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 6th March

Morning all
      That is great news Starts. Jeez you will be completely perfect soon and put us all to shame.
      I havent caught up on how your visit to Dublin went - hope it was good.
      BH

Comment

Army thread 6th March

Morning Oney and evening BH. Still summery over there?
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 6th March

Hi, Starts! I'm NEVER on the first page of the Army. Still having trouble sleeping. Unfortunately I feel my fuse is short right now. I'm angry today with Hubs because he came home late, took over the computer to hook back into his job, then got on the phones with his workers til bedtime! This when I had just started trying to have a conversation with him about something important to me, us, and after I'd spent the day alone, except for doctors, driving, etc. I know, waaa, waaa, waaa, poor me. I need to just suck it up and shut up. Anyhoo, I hope today is better, for me and everyone!!!
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 6th March

Hi Cym
            Very wet today but really sticky and humid. Hope your mum and dad had a great holiday. Mine are arriving on Sunday. I cant wait to see them. Last time they were here my mum said to me you need to give up all that smoking and drinking AND lose a GOOD half a stone. Jeez mothers eh! Well 2 out of 3 aint bad as meatloaf said.
            Ruby so sorry about your dog - that just makes me sick to think about it you are doing well to cope.
            BH

Comment

Army thread 6th March

Thinking of you Rubes. Hope your day goes smoothly. Were all here x
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army thread 6th March

Thanks Guys..as ever I would never have done it if hadnt been for you lot...

Rubes, hubby needs a good kicking..you want me to come over and do it?

Comment

Army thread 6th March

boozehag;564923 wrote: Hi Cym
                  Very wet today but really sticky and humid. Hope your mum and dad had a great holiday. Mine are arriving on Sunday. I cant wait to see them. Last time they were here my mum said to me you need to give up all that smoking and drinking AND lose a GOOD half a stone. Jeez mothers eh! Well 2 out of 3 aint bad as meatloaf said.
                  Ruby so sorry about your dog - that just makes me sick to think about it you are doing well to cope.
                  BH
                  Your mum and dad sure know how to make you feel good dont they :H

Comment

Army thread 6th March

I'll be O.K. Not used to bitchin' to anyone, usually keep it to myself. It's 3:30 AM here, and I have my office door open to smell the spring air and listen to the peepers! Can't staay angry long with that!
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army thread 6th March

My mother is like an Irish version of Mrs Bouquet. We call her the Mayoress or "room for a pony". It is a laugh a minute that is for sure.
                      BH

Comment

Army thread 6th March

BH, have you ever seen "Everybody Loves Raymond"?
                        sigpic

Comment

Army thread 6th March

Heya soldiers.

Hope you are all doing stunningly.

We're having two of the hottest days of the year with 38 C plus yesterday and same today. I don't even dare leaving our offices.

drove to work on my new bike without jacket and still arrived drenched in sweat (yuk)

Anyways have a lekker day as we say here in sa.
                          AF since 15th March 2010

The journey is the goal. As long as you're fighting the good fight and you're not giving up on giving up, you're winning. It's not about how often you get knocked down, it's about how often you get up again. Sobriety the goal for sure. But striving to get to that goal is what it's about. Not getting there. Because the journey never ends. The journey is the goal.

Comment

Army thread 6th March

boozehag;564930 wrote: My mother is like an Irish version of Mrs Bouquet. We call her the Mayoress or "room for a pony". It is a laugh a minute that is for sure.
                            BH
                            :H:H:H:H

Comment

Army thread 6th March

Ha ha Rubes - you are thinking of the mother arent you. Absolutely spot on!
                              BH

Comment

Working...
                              X