Army Thread 7th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th March

That was just before Taylor decided she was grown and started wearing lots of makeup! Ugggggh!!! I pick at her all the time about it, because I don't like it, but I make it more joking instead of telling her what to do (you remember be a teen!) I just tell her to go put on another coat, there's a crack in the old one!!!LOL
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

You know what you need starts...Some chocolate. a galaxy would make you happy!
      Im off to talk to my sponser for a bit.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Hi, Cym! What's your budgie's name?
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Feck off Cy! I am a blubberguts and I am trying to avoid the choccie !!!
          Would be nice though :-)

I used to always get told off too Rubes
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Taylor is SO beautiful, tho. Big blue eyes;, thick, straigh mixed blonde hair; tall and thin. Oh, I wish she could see herself as I do.. That goes for all of you, my friends. You are so beautiful in my eyes!
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

lol out rubes shes a gran child.she s only wearing make up to keep the yukie boys away hahaahah if it was a guy baby it would be different hahahaha

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

lol onester a dog and a bird hahahha

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

your gonna have a bird hhahaha

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

still havent seen any piks of the other weekend i sure would of been with those 3 babes lol

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Funny! She avoids the boys like the plague, and I've been with her at school functions and seen them look at her like they could eat her up with a spoon! She's had boyfriends, but knows better than to expose them to her Daddy or Poppa!! Enough to scare any kid off!
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

wow your fixed for disaster lol

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

lol so was i when the girls brot someone home

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

thnx onester i will

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Gyco, you'll appreciate this. Hubs used to keep a pic of our daughter on his desk at work (her nickname was Barbie because that's what she looks like, with long blonde hair). Some of the men made the irreverent and very stupid mistake of making comments about her, some saying they needed to come by our house sometime. Hubs told the to come on. "I've got a gun that needs sighting and a hole that needs filling!" Not making this crap up!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

i beleive you lol girls are a lot harder then guys in different ways,your huby knows you well nothing like a buck shot you no where hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X