• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th March

it is a very simple been there

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

the only thing sad a bout the program is even after so many years why is it a shame to admit you have a drinking problem and still secretly go to rooms,everyone knows where your going,just like they new we drank oddly, and im not using reverse pscology beleive me to realise you shouldnt touch AL is an accomplishment yes

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

like look at the smole on this guys face hahahahaha

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

is he cawning you is he drinking is he modding only he knows for sure yes

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

gyco s on a role,we arent shaming ourselves the people around us tell us how humanly dicusting we were are they lying we dont remember haah we only feel guilty cause they make us feel tht way but yet this way i talk is crucial to sobriety,starts AA is not much different then here,but it could put some out of there comfort zone

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

wow theres 5 of me hahahaha

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

hello all, ive a mad busy afternoon so I wont be on till later, have a great day.

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Hiya Gyco, Limes and Oney.
                  I have just got up ...again...feel knackered today for some reason
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Morning Starts! A rather 'disappointed and feeling let down yet again' Vlad here.
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Afternoon Vlad. Sorry to hear that. what happened?
                      The budgie is out and chilling on my shoulder! How coolio is that!!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

I wanted a lovebird, but the guy said they were well hard to train!
                        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Mornin', Sunshines. Hows the other half living today?
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Pretty damn good Rubes although a little tired today.
                            Hows u?

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

I saw that, Starts. You O.K.? My new avatar is g'daughter Taylor making kissy faces with Willow on my back porch.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Aww, thats cute Rubes.
                                Yes, I am fine, I have been SO much better lately that I probably pushed it a bit much yesterday and today I am paying for it :-) My fault entirely....
                                I used to have a yorkie when I was a kid, called Jasper. He was a lovely little dog...

Comment

Working...
                                X