Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th March

Hi Ya Krigs
    Beautiful day here too. I am going to get out in the sunshine soon. My first interview did not go well, but my second one, for the job that I really want went very well. I have been called back for a second interview. How are things going for you?
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Hi, kiddos! As far as the weight gain, (1) we crave sugar to replace what we got from AL, (2) a lot of weight gain after giving up smoking is our body adjusting to the correct amount of fluids, which nicotine dehydrates, and (3) muscles weigh more than fat!!! Stay off the damn scales, Starts!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

I did an evil, evil thing while I was out. I went to a Walk For Life Rummage sale my friend was sponsoring and bought lots of neat stuff, but I also bought my Anna Bryce (daughter's daughter, a true, 8-yr-old know-it-all mini-me of her mother) a full bench organ, double keyboards, pedals, etc. My daughter will have to put it in the basement to ever have piece and quiet again!!!! ROFL
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

WHERE DO YA'LL GO WHEN I POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm getting paranoid!! LOL
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

That's Taylor (g'daughter) wearing a Halloween wig! holding Willow on my back screened porch.
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

That's the gazebo off the side porch in the distance, overlooking the swimming pool.
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

All my girls are so beautiful, inside and out. I know I'm prejudiced, but they have Native American build, tall and thin, and beautiful blue, grey, and gold eyes, from the European side. They (thank goodness) don't know how beautiful they are!
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

How are your babies, Oney? Getting over the winter crappies yet?
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Oh, yes, I have 3 porches at the main house, and 3 at the cabin. When I went to the rummage sale I was saying I was buying something for my cabin, and my friend, who's visited there, told the other people I should be ashamed calling it a cabin, since it's bigger than her house! She's such a lovely person, my friend for over 40 years. I may lose my mind - my Tinker and Sadie are fighting over a new squeaky toy!!!!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Have you tried a warm lemon and local honey drink for her? Doctors even say it works.
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Yes, it's just a cup of warm water and the other ingredients sort of to taste. I buy honey from local growers as often as I can, since my SIL goes thru about a jar a week. Great medicinal properties. It should taste a bit like a warm lemonade.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

LOL!!! My porch is the size of the hood of my car!
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

I think my new neurologist is going to demand I quit smoking. She already has me coming in for dayily vitamin injections, which I HATE!!! But if it increases my energy, great!
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Greeny, you don't live far from me, do you?
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Oney the idea is for the honey to be as raw (unprocessed) as possible. You could also use apple cider vinegar instead of lemon. It is very medicinal as well.
                                sigpic
                                Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                                X