Army Thread 7th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th March

I don't think so. I think I might be in between your 2 places. I'm in the middle of SC. I went to HS in Atlanta and I spent many a weekend playing on the Chataooga with a rafting group
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Our front porches, on both houses, are about 10'wide and 35-40' long. The cabin has 1050 sq.ft of decks and porches, bigger than some of my rental houses!!! Hubs always insists on putting porches, etc on our rentals. He says everyone needs a place for a rocker!! I just bought rosemary bushes for my two new tenants. A tradition with me, you know, 'and Rosemary beside the garden gate'.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

How far are you from Helen, Ga., Greeny?
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

I agree about porches. I have to fix an umbrella that little doggie chewed on when the wind knocked it over. I also need to construct a fence to keep her out of that area so I can have flowers and such again. She destroys my plants. So I don't have any at the moment and spring is upon us!
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Today's thoughts, for Women Who Do Too Much:
            "Without imagination there is no goodness, no wisdom." - Marie von Ener-Eschenbach
            Get acquaninted with your imagination. We all have one. We could even use it to solve simple problems round the house or office. Using it does not have to be a 'big thing.' Just stop. Wait. And then look at the same problem from a different perspective.
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

I guess about 3 1/2 hours. Looks to be about 180 miles.
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Oney..... erm..... you know you have to EAT it too (thinking of the quinoa) :H
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

That's my 2nd home, Greeny. Oney, I've got to work on you. We don't eat anything processed, enriched, etc., if at all possible. I guess that's why we are as healthy as we are! LOL. Truly, other than my disease, I am healthy, and Hubs is so healthy, pushing 60, they use his regular test results from his annual check-ups as a baseline for other men his age. He's WICKED healthy, heartbeat, bloodpressure, etc., of a 19-yr-old. I can't imagine how bad off I'd be if we didn't have such a healthy lifestyle!
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

I also believe that the fact I, we, have always lived in the country has a lot to do with us. I could not BEAR to have close neighbors. I'd rather deal with the deer, coyote, and snakes!!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

I worry about you and the chippers!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

I love to cook, eat fresh veggies. Learned to cook that way from my g'mother, born in 1891. My daughter is trying to learn the old ways, when she has time. My SIL tells me he looks forward to meals at my house for months in advance, and I'm not that great a cook!! His mom just didn't/doesn't cook. He's brought his brother with him a couple of times, and he asks for the leftovers, to take home!
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Oney, I thought you were going to sort yourself out this week?
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

A cockatiel!!! How wonderful! I'd love to have a bird, but travel too much. His middle name MUST be Ruby!!!! LOL
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

You are KIDDING!!!! How did that come about????
                              I am dead jealous!!!
                              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Hi all. How is everyone? I'm feeling slighty stressed out, speant all afternoon sorting out the electric and it has wound me up beyond belief. Calming down a bit now! One more day of work left and then 4 days off, woo hoo!! I cannot wait for a nice long lie in monday morning.

Just going to catch up on the thread as i have missed so much over the past few days.

Oney ... congrats on the new addition to the Oney family. Pics please x x

Comment

Working...
                                X