• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th March

is that you with the hair Rubes??

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

well I had a few hours on my own in Dundrum, it was great, then picked up Emma from her party at 6.3o, then went food shopping, just back a few mins really, must get into my pjs. Whats been happening?

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

rifht, im going to sort myself out, be back in a bit.

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Well, Limers, Starty has been chosen to star in a Hollywood movie, opposite Brad Pitt, and Oney is pregnant with 8 babies. How's your day been?
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

one2many;566125 wrote: Must meet up with you on a Sat soon Limescale......
            Id love that Oney, so would you!

Rubes, my day has had allot less drama!lol!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

rubywillow;566127 wrote: Well, Limers, Starty has been chosen to star in a Hollywood movie, opposite Brad Pitt, and Oney is pregnant with 8 babies. How's your day been?
              Under Brad Pitt please......
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

one2many;566132 wrote: Feck off!!! Wob has a glint in his eye!!!
                Is he feeling better now? :H

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

I feel like i've missed so much here. Just trying to catch up on the threads. Next week i'll be back to being here more. This last week has been so busy.

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Just gettin' you attention as I leave! And Starty, I want Brad and George Clooney!
                    sigpic
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

rubywillow;566138 wrote: Just gettin' you attention as I leave! And Starty, I want Brad and George Clooney!
                      Together??? You're a one arent you Rubes :H

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

If they die, they die!
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

one2many;566136 wrote: LMAO......well he can glint, wink and make that face all night....he is getting NOWT!
                          Ask him if he has a nervous twitch...:H

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

one2many;566151 wrote: The twitch is in his trousers unfortunately...
                            Already????? Its not even 8.30 :H

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

America has sex addiction clinics. Think they all go screw their heads off there for 28 days.
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Starts, well done for yesterday. One month nf is brilliant hun, so proud of you x x

Comment

Working...
                                X