X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th March

LMFHO, One!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Wish Upon a Star;566167 wrote: Starts, well done for yesterday. One month nf is brilliant hun, so proud of you x x
      Thanks Wishy! I am fat and proud!!!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

one2many;566162 wrote: Please do not mention head in the same breath Rubers...terrible memories...
        :H:H:H

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Starts, i always say that as long as your happy that all that matters. I used to threat over my weight but now i don't care, i have curves and i'm proud of them. It's all about how you feel in your heart and that shines through. Anyways you looked great in your Ireland pics x x

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Oney, I have a 'settle', as my g'mother called it, on the gazebo. Shall have it all cleaned up and ready for you if your not NF when you get here. You can look out at the pool from there, where I'm either going to teach you to swim or report you as a turrible drownin' accident!!!! My mother was terrified of water, and she got in on an inflated lounge chair, which suddenly devloped a huge leak and started spinning her around all over the pool!!! We were laughing so hard we couldn't decide who would catch her. End of story, she didn't drown, but she cussed me like a Southern lady sailor!!!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

are we talking sex? Tonight might be the night for Gordo, im in good mood, bought a nice brazziere and feeling hormonal...in a good way!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

startingover;566177 wrote: Thanks Wishy! I am fat and proud!!!
                your not fat! What a spoofer!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Wishy, hows the bird?

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

so do I, I want it JOB DONE!

iM IN GREAT BLEEDIN MOOD AT THE MOMENT!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

How big's your hat!!!!?
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

big!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

limers;566191 wrote: so do I, I want it JOB DONE!

iM IN GREAT BLEEDIN MOOD AT THE MOMENT!
                          Well for fecks sake go and do it now before you go off the boil :H
                          See ya in a few....

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

cant do that, kids are up!Holy God!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

limers;566198 wrote: cant do that, kids are up!Holy God!
                              Give them a set of ear defenders or turn the telly up loud...

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Hey Limey, Coops is doing great, I have just covered him up for the night as he looked sleepy. He has had a busy day, bless him.

Comment

Working...
                                X