Army Thread 7th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th March

one2many;566202 wrote: Tell them you just wanna wrestle him for the last Dorito, they wont bat an eyelid.
    :H:H:H
    Are you mad...Emma loves Doriyos!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

I'm off now to cook dinner as Cy will be back from his meeting soon. Catch ya all later x

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

aND HOW WAS YOUR CHINESE LAST NIGHT, DID YOU GET ANYTHING NICE FROM NEW ZEALAND?

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

did I say the wrong thing??

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

har de har, itll be blown accross the road..
            Di you order it yet?

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

The chinese was lovely, Cy's parents bought enough to feed 50!! LOL!! I got a lovely earring and necklace set, it's really nice.

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

lovely, thats great, its nice getting surprises, what did he get?

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

one2many;566217 wrote: No too early yet, wait till the storm is worse.
                  good idea..:H

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

He got a tiki necklace, it brings good luck. We also got a lovely picture frame.

Oney, is merlin finger trained? Sometimes the petshop owners handle them to make it easier for the new owner.

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Hi ALL, Hope everyone is doing well ?? I am hanging in there.....sorta of sad but OK. I am making a lovely dinner tonight. Starting with shrimp cocktails then a spinach and mushroom salad, mashed potato's, fresh green beans and a juicy beef roast (Yorkshire pudding, of course) and strawberry shortcake....all of this for my Bro and niece and I to eat...Me thinks there will be leftovers ??? Unless some of you care to join us ??? VA. isn't that far from anywere.
                      Shall I come up on stage to get my "BEST SISTER ON EARTH AWARD" before or after we eat???...LOL
                      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Wishy ...how's coop ???
                        Did Oney get a new birdie tooooo????

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Evie you are a Star!!! Will bro be able to eat? I hope so....
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

startingover;566234 wrote: Evie you are a Star!!! Will bro be able to eat? I hope so....
                            He is saying that the smell is making him hungry for the first time in months...I made the Mashed potato's and strawberry shortcake cause I know those will go down easy..I am gonna cook my Swedish brains out with foods to fill his freezer so he will feel my love for him after I go home..

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Cockatiels are so wonderful and an all white one at that...I had a normal Grey one named "sweet cheeks" and he always answered the phone...HELLO>>>HELLO...anyone there....HELLLOOOO ??
                              He also drove us nuts with...HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY....Come on KITTTTYYYYY...
                              Is it a boy or girl ??/
                              I bet the kids are thrilled.

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Hi Evie, you are doing great hun. Your dinner sounds amazing! Coops is doing really well thanks x

Comment

Working...
                                X