Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 7th March

Evening all.
    Just come back from my meeting. There was a guy there tnt who had been sober since 1977!! I was only 2!
    Hope everyone has had a good day. x
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Zenstyle;566247 wrote: Hello you Army brats! I'll be there for dinner with bells on Evie! ;-) Glad things are going good with your brother. When are you heading home?

New bird Oney... I was back and fore from the vets today. No space for anything new right now. He thinks he's going to be able to fix Sean up though (he's had a wonky eye since last August).

I haven't read the thread. I'm not going to either... :H I'm feeling a bit Kate (bushed). Period thingy doing a number... :upset:
      Hi there Zen...gotta try to get hospice straighten out on monday then i will think about going home...I mis my SWEETIE !!!

Wishy I am glad that coops is doing well...I wonder if he likes kids ??
      Gotta go set the table and finished up dinner...Gonna stuff myself silly..
      I love you all and value your friendship...I know it is something that can always count on in this crazy world...Ta Ta
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

one2many;566235 wrote: He isnt his hole, will have to do it myself but I think it will be easy enough. He is staying by the bras when i talk to him, he was backing away earlier, so if i put the time in, it will be grand.
        What the H. does this mean? Hole? Bras? Are you looped? LOL
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

do you know how old he is Oney?
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Hiya Zenster! whats up with Seanie?

Cy, sober since 71??? Does he still need AA then?

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Have fun showing your pussy to your neighbours :-)

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

If I put my pussy on a leash and showed my neighbor I wouldn't be able to walk for a week!! Same thing happened to Hubs when he went to a cock fight.
                sigpic
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

:HLMAO Zenny!!:H

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

I bought some plants yest. and some peat pots and seeds. Have to get my seedlings ready, both flowers and veggies. I 'm pretty much down to reseeding annuals and lilies for flowers, but can't wait for fresh greens and tomatoes. I could eat a tomato with every meal, like my Daddy. When he died, I put a tomato in his hand in the casket. Also need to work on my compost pile tomorrow, and get ready for the chickens, rabbits, and goat I want to get this year.
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

rubywillow;566283 wrote: If I put my pussy on a leash and showed my neighbor I wouldn't be able to walk for a week!! Same thing happened to Hubs when he went to a cock fight.
                      RubyWillow!!! go to your room :H

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

What should I do there? LOL!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Starts...One of the big things in AA is step 12 which says 'having had a spiritual awakening as a result of these steps, we tried to carry this message to alcoholics...' Even though he feels cured of the disease alcoholism,he is still an alcoholic and he believes he is well because he keeps working the steps daily and helping others in there recovery. Once an alcoholic, always an alcoholic, but by keeping to the books therioes, he has stayed sober. What I have learnt is that AA is not like a detox type thing. Once you are commited, it is important to help others. Its what has kept the AA going so strongly since 1935.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Cy, the more I hear about AA the more I am tempted...thanks for the information
                            Time for me to hit the sack now....
                            Sweet dreams all x

Comment

Army Thread 7th March

Me too.
                              Nos Da all. xx
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                              X