I just have to say it . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some great things have transpired over the last couple of days. Color me Optomistic . . .

I have been trying to download the BOOK (My Way Out) to no avail. Soooo, I got this brainiac idea to see if the library had it in stock. NOPE, they did not but they would try and source it.

Thursday, the library clerk called me late in the afternoon and said she received the BOOK into their inventory. Needless to say I drove to town immediately to pick it up. Very interesting read thus far.

But the best part of the last couple of days IS: at (9:53am I saw the 1st Hint of Spring a 'ROBIN'. For a while there I thought winter was never going to end. Now, I realize it isn't over yet but we are pretty darn close here in southern Ontario, Canada.

Is anyone else out there excited about SPRING. Do tell ! ! !

Ahh polaryzed I would be soooo excited if we had Spring - no seasons in Singapore. Nice news about the book. I love Libraries!

Have a great day

Bx
    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Polarized, I put up my new cold frame today in my northeast US garden. There is still ice in the ground, but this small greenhouse will soon warm my soil, and I can grow some cool weather leafy greens.
      My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Interesting that your library didn't carry it, because mine doesn't either. I hadn't thought to ask them to! Duh.
        As for the question of Spring: Yes! I woke up this morning with my window slightly ajar. The birds were singing like crazy! I saw a couple of Robin's yesterday that looked like they were engaged in a mating dance! The temp today is 70 F! The winter wheat is growing, so there are fields where the ground is actually GREEN!
        Springtime is coming to Ohio!
        Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

We are being teased here in New Hampshire. 50's today, but then back down to the 30's. But Spring is hovering. People are out in shorts here today.
          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

People are out in SHORTS????????????
            People are nuts.

I'm starting some seeds this weekend - some flowers and some veggies. I'm kinda sad. I LOVE spring at my house. Lemme see if I can find some pics. Anyways, I'll be puttering in Mr. Wonderful's garden this spring and summer - it'll be fun, too. But not the same.

Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Sunshine - that place looks sooo beautiful...I love the bush (we call it the bush in Aus)
              And Polaryzed...Spring for you means Autumn down here....but that's OK.

Comment

Sunshine,
                Beautiful pics! Thanks for sharing...:h

We've got a few tulips & crocuses popping up here, the azaleas are starting to bloom out back. Hopefully soon, it'll be jasmine & roses!

The Rhodies are getting really close too.
                The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

awesome pis sun can i come over and pitch a tent please
                  :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                  best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

I love your garden Sunshine!!
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Did I catch a glimpse of lupine in your garden, sunshine? Love 'em!
                      Spring is teasing here today, too. As for the robins, it seems they've been here all winter! A few weeks ago, I saw a cluster of them hopping around on the snow. :question2:
                      I do love spring and all it symbolizes...Bring it on!!
                      ~K.

Comment

Working...
                      X