talk about facing fears... woo hoo!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

about 4 days ago i went on a stupid bender and did some things i really regret.. along with some drunk phone calls (the person is still not replying) i would rather forget and behaviour which was just shameful i decided i had to do something about it...
    so i started taking campral 3 days ago- so far so good!!! and today i went scuba diving!!!!!i3 miles off shore.. i am freaked out by sharks and will only swim knee deep at the beach and i get claustrophobic.. it was one of my biggest fears.. ... i figured nothing was as scary as facing the lies ,the deceit, the shame and embarassment that drinking caused me... so i took that leap and i have started to face all my fears.... by the way scuba was AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:h:h:h

Sunshine, thats wonderful to hear. Facing fears is definitely the way to go, well done!
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Well done and keep it up. Facing addiction is facing our fear.

Comment

I'm facing some fears, but never will face the fear of swimming with sharks.

Way to go!!!
        RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

hi sunshine,congrats for realizing,what you mite of done when you drank was not a good idea,as far as the freind,give it time,as one drinker to the next,we lack patience,and we assume to much,as far as sharks you can keep them,hope all works out gyco

Comment

Oh Sunshine, that's so brave! I'm with you on the sea thing. Have tried snorkelling but completely freaked me out. Keep on going. B
            Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
            X