Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone tell me the long term effects of campral?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just curious cause i dont like taking drugs ?????? thankyou ...

Sunshine,
    I am surprised you are turning to meds after so many successful AF days. What is your goal?
    My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

trying anything that works...

been on campral for 3 days now felt great and inspired beyond belief... went suba diving with my sis today... she came over for some celebration drinks and i ended up having 2 glasses of wine... i felt almost bad to let her down.. to be honest it made me feel down i have been drinking lots of tea since she left to get back to how i was feeling before... i think the meds are helping even if they are more placebo... will get back on track tomorrow.. are curious about the long term effects of campral though.. never taken drugs in my life... thanks for your reply.... sunshine:thanks:

Comment

by the way my goal is moderation.. not sure if its possible though..

sunbeam..oh wouldnt that be a blessing.... i wish and pray it is possible for me ..

Comment

I've been taking it for 11 months, with a two week recess.

I don't find in myself any remarkable effects, but that's only my case.

good luck.

Comment

Sunshine,
            I am here to help if I can. But I strongly believe that AF is the best route for many, maybe that includes you. It is something each needs to decide. I think you feel you lost control quickly, and are taking the meds to re-gain your ground. That shows good judgement, but the need to do this may lean toward staying AF. I don't encourage anyone to try moderation, only wish to support those who have decided to go this route.
            My life is better without alcohol, since 9/1/12. My sobriety tool is the list at permalink 236 on the toolbox thread under monthly abstinance.

Comment

Working...
            X