Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers please...

Hubby's out golfing.
    He left his paiger here. It just went off. There's a house fire up Ceder Valley. He's the asst fire chief for the volunteer fire dept here.

I just called the golf course to ask if they could notify him... when I gave the woman on the phone # & the address of the fire, she said, "Oh my God, that's my house! My Husband..."

I didn't tell her that also on the paige.. they've already called out the Cal-Ore Emergency crew, for an eldery gentlman.
    The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Prayers please...

OMG!!! Sending prayers!
    sigpic
    Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Prayers please...

St. Jude I'll be praying today-God bless
      Toughen up!

Comment

Prayers please...

Prayers here........IAD
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

Prayers please...

I have chills here. A while back some friends' son was called out to a wreck with injuries (he's EMT). It was his 23-yr-old sister, and she had been killed by a drunk driver. Sometimes fate is so cruel. You are all in my prayers. I know first-hand what a difficult job that is.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Prayers please...

I will be praying as well. I am recently divorced but when I was engaged to my EX and we were at a catering hall checking them out for the wedding reception his pager went off. (also a volunteer firefighter/EMT). It was his grandmothers house and we ran out of the caterer's office so fast they had no idea what was happening. All turned out OK at the time, so I will pray for this family as well. There is nothing less selfish than being a volunteer in that capacity.

Comment

Prayers please...

Judie
              Sending prayers and good thoughts-
              -Sheep

Comment

Prayers please...

Thank you ALL so much...
                Hubby just got home a while ago.
                The elderly man is OK, but did inhale a lot of smoke. I guess he's suffered from a few strokes, and lit a fire in the stove, with the damper closed, but left the stove door open. The house was full of smoke, and he was unable to get out by himself, thank God he hit his Life Allert button.
                No fire...just a lot of smoke.

Last time Scott was called out to a fire, he was out in the middle of the night, for 1/2 of the night, on a burning rooftop. I've never been so stressed in my life!
                He came home from that, only to get called back about 2 hours later, because it re-ignited from a spark.

He's going back now to retrieve hid golf gear...

Rubywillow, so sorry to hear about your friends daughter... and son...that's got to be so hard.

Comment

Prayers please...

Just got home, man what a day for you, hubby and that elderly couple. Glad things were not worse for sure.

Sammys

Comment

Prayers please...

St Jude....I pray for our hubs daily....am married to a cop. Need I say more?

Comment

Prayers please...

What a relief !!! I'm so glad that everything turned out the way that it did... Prayer does indeed work
                      Hugs, xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Prayers please...

:thanks::h

Comment

Prayers please...

HUGE HUG Judie.... I am sure that was intensely scary! So glad to hear all turned out okay for everyone involved.
                          If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Working...
                          X