Taxi anyone . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taxi anyone . . .

Just need to share this piece of information. Something I recently found out that I did not know.

MADD (Mothers Against Drunk Drivers) offers a Ride Program in many cities around the world for people who need a ride home and Choose to Be Safe.

or SIMPLY CALL A TAXI

Taxi anyone . . .

That is a wonderful positive way of helping. Should be available everywhere. I've seen the results of drunk driving accidents. There was an article in the Atlanta Journal Constitution some years back about a woman who stopped off for a couple on her way home, didn't consider herself 'drunk', and killed a man when she was driving home. They were talking to her as she made her plans for her prison term. This is real stuff, people. You CAN kill people. You CAN go to prison. It's actually happened to several people I know.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
    X