PRAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRAY

hi keeta,sorry for your delema,your rite god isnt that cruel,i hope he comes home safe,

Comment

PRAY

Prayers being said keeta. I hope things go the right way for you all.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

PRAY

I have said a prayer for you all too Keeta
        :l Pan

Comment

PRAY

Keeta prayers being said here too, may God give you strength during this hellish time.

Comment

PRAY

Keeta, i'm saying a prayer that he is found safe and well. x

Comment

PRAY

Keeta
              My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Comment

PRAY

Keeta, sending prayers to you and your family
                "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

PRAY

Keeta, I know you've all had a rough night. Please let us know if there is any news, whatever it is. It breaks my heart to think what your're going thru.
                  sigpic
                  Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

PRAY

Keeta, My heart goes out to you and your family. In 2001 I was working on a murder with the local police and a neighbor caught a man trying to break into my house when I was alone. That man was later convicted of the murder that I had been working on. Since then I limit my volunteer work to lost pets and run away children.
                    I am traveling home today and will PM you with the instructions on how I may be able to help you...No promises but I will do my best. In the mean time, go to my photo gallery and see yourself inside my prayer chapel. I pray it will bring you some sense of peace.
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

PRAY

Keeta,
                      I am terribly sorry to hear what your family is going through. Life never prepares you for tragedy... somehow we feel it will not touch us and when it does, the very air we breathe is punched out of us. Know that my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family and I pray he is found safe and alive.
                      If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

PRAY

(((Keeta))))

Thinking of you and sending positive thoughts. U r luved :l

Comment

PRAY

Keeta, sending you strength and hugs.:l
                          Enlightened by MWO

Comment

PRAY

Hi Keeta

I read your post last evening, this morning I checked the news.

I can't seem to find the words to help you and your family through this, what keeps coming to mind is:

"Calling All Angels, Walk Us Through This One", Please bring him home . . .
                            :l :l :l be well sweetie . . .

Comment

PRAY

This is so dreadful- obviously it is not on the news here (Spain) but those in the US please keep us posted.

I can only imagine what poor Keeta and her family are going through right now.

Comment

PRAY

We're all with you, Keeta......please be strong. Check in with us so we can go through this with you.....

Stay strong....

Don

Comment

Working...
                                X