Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRAY

Keeta
    just saw the thead. My thought and prayers are with you and your family. Thinking about you
    :lilheart: "Love is large, love defies limits. People talk about the sanctity of love...love is by definition sacred. Not some love between some people but all love between all people"
    ~Jennifer Beals~:huggy

Comment

PRAY

Keeta, They may have given up the public search, but I'm sure the case is still open. They are still looking for him. They will not stop for a long time.

Once again I send my love and prayers and those of so many of your bothers and sisters here. When you need strength we will always be here. You have a huge prayer circle of those praying for your family and for a good outcome for Wes. We will not stop.

MWO stength to you, my dear.
      Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

PRAY

Keeta
        What Mags said...
        Thinking of you
        -Sheep

Comment

PRAY

Keeta,
          Just saw this thread. You are in my thoughts and prayes.
          AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

PRAY

I am still and haven't stopped thinking about you, Keets. Just as Mags said they may have stopped 'actively' searching for your BIL but; the case will be open for a very long time.

Even if it went 'cold' one day; it would be reopened as new evidence was found and submitted, and/or he has been found, etc....

Is it the RCMP or Abbotsford City Police that is doing the investigating?

Anyway, hugs to you again. I really hope for his safe return ASAP.

Comment

PRAY

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Keeta,
              I'm sending all the strenght I have to you.

Crystal

Comment

PRAY

Keeta...still thinking about you. I hope your sister and you are getting closer and are there for one another. Be her safety net. She needs you now. Blessings to your family.
                Sometimes I wonder...."Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"...and then it hits me.

Comment

PRAY

Keeta,
                  I am so sorry for the pain in your family. My heart is with you.
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

PRAY

Keeta,
                    Hon I'm at a total loss for words...
                    My prayers go out to you and your family at such a tragic time xxx
                    Stay strong and know that we are all here for you... We're not leaving your side.

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

PRAY

Keeta, my gosh you are certainly hanging in strong. I hope you know that the power of prayer is strong. Miracles have happened before and hopefully this will be another one.

Comment

PRAY

Still here for you Keeta...
                        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

PRAY

Keets, first thing this morning I said a prayer for you and your family. You are not forgotten..
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

PRAY

Keeta,
                            Been thinking about about you and your family all day...:h
                            Still sending prayers...
                            Do take care of you, during all of this... too...
                            I can't even imagine what you're going thru...
                            :l
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

PRAY

Keeta, another hug from me and all your family.

Comment

PRAY

Keeta, You are doing very well under horrible circumstances...GOD be with you !!! I was wondering if you can you please PM me his picture ???
                                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X