PRAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRAY

I cannot even imagine how difficult this must be for your poor Sister. Prayers continue.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

PRAY

Wow, Keeta, I am so, so sorry for this. I will definately keep good thoughts and prayers coming your way.

HUGS!

MM
      Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

PRAY

It is a living nightmare.

She is convinced Wes is alive. I pray he is.

It scares me though. I am terrified she is so focused that he is "lost but going to come home". What is going to happenm to her, if they...well...I can't ay it, I don't want to jinx it...How stupid is that

I feel badly that I have little fears and doubts.
        I feel horrible, like I am putting bad energy out there, by thinking there is a chance he is ...not coming home

NO more bad energy....

I want him to be alive....Please oh please let her be right, and let him come home....:upset::upset::upset::upset:
        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

PRAY

Keets, you're not having an affect on how this plays out. You're being realistic. You may have to be that for your sister if she can't be. Like I've said to you before, she and the children should be your focus now, because the hell of the limbo they're in is horrible, and will wear on them, and you, until there is a resolution. My husband's family experienced this, many years ago, and it still affects them. Take care of yourself, too. But remember, you are NOT to blame for anything you think! Hugs to you, hon.
          sigpic
          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

PRAY

Keeta, still sending prayers & hugs...:l:h
            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

PRAY

Keeta, I can't imagine what your whole family is going through right now... How heart wrenching... Prayers continue to be sent up... Please dear Lord either give this grieving family closure or help the fella find his way home...
              I feel for you, xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

PRAY

Keeta, I imagine that your sister needs to feel that West is alive right now. Who knows, he may be, still.... You are being practical, and that is how you need to be. You are not "bad vibing" him at all.

I have continued to pray and light candles for Wes, and for Evie's brother, as well.

I'm glad that Mags bumped this up and you gave an update, even if it is no news. We are all still thinking of your family.
                AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

PRAY

Keeta, I continue to think about Wes and you daily. Hoping for his safe return.
                  "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                  X