Army Thread 9th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th March

startingover;567177 wrote: Yes, I have texted...

Hows you? Still doing great?
    I am fine thanks Starts, the Sinclair method is not an overnight solution, so there are ups and downs of course...

Wishy Oney hasn't been on since Saturday night. It is worrying- I do hope she is OK?

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

I've missed little One too. I hope she's just taking a little break with her new bird. Can't stay but a moment, have long med tests this AM. Didn't sleep last night, and Hubs had to wake me at 5:45 AM. I don't get up this early anymore. But I'm trying to get back into that habit. Doc put me on 1000mg vitamin B12 everyday, hope it increases my energy. All my other bloodwork, complete profile, looks good! Something positive at last!!! WoooHoooo!!!!! Ya'll don't know how great that is for me!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Hey Marbs, good to hear your doing well x

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Hi Rubes, that brilliant news. Hope your trip to the docs goes ok today x

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Just dread having to lie there 3 hours. Not good for my back. Zen, just need an address and me and the Georgia Hillbillies will be there!!
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Those are my two grandsons in my avatar, taken about a year ago when I gave them the little car. (Hubs and FIL restore old VW's). Can you believe they are not biologically related? God meant them to be brothers, tho.
              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Hi Rubes!

I have to run now too- I will be back in a few hours, if Oney is reading Please check in!

Maybe she s trying to keep her posts down- HA! Bit late for that methinks.

Seriously Ones, let us know if you are OK or I will have to phone you! You won't like that...

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Hope the tests go well Rubes.

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Thanks, Marbs!
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

so how is everyone? Quiet here today!

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

I'm trying to jump-start myself. I feel like I have a sleep hangover. Gotta throw myself into the shower and see if it washes off!
                        sigpic
                        Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

limers;567251 wrote: so how is everyone? Quiet here today!
                          Hi Limers and Greenie, Just logged on quickly to see if there is news of Oney? Have you spoken to her Limers- it looks like she is Missing in Action?

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Hi Everyone, it is quiet isnt it?
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

I had this wierd thing happen. I had a xanax presc. filled and was all upset because I couldn't find it. I even have a full bottle from last month because I rarely take one. I realize I'm hoarding. I hoarded AL, but I was DRINKING it. What's this about?
                              sigpic
                              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Is it like a security blanket Greenie? Just so you know you have it if you need it?
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X