Army Thread 9th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th March

Yes, obviously she does want to be alone or she would answer.

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

leave it for now I think, its only been a day and a half.

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Yes, perhaps the poor girl just wants a bit of peace.

I still think she might be trying to get her post count down...

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

well im off to cook dinner..see you in a bit.

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Is it a big pool? Can you take piccies? And of your garden,
            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

I have no clue...how about going into the gallery forum and seeing from there...
              I'll have a look

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Go into gallery and then click upload..and then its the same as posting

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

We have had our water cut off...no idea why, but I cant flush the loo or anything....there is a problem in the village..

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Zenstyle;567417 wrote: Ah, well, she obviously does just want to be left alone then.

I've been at the trees again. I think it's an obsession. I just trimmed the one behind the house.

Limers... I'll be thinking about you when I'm lying at the swimming pool this affy... it'll go something like this.... "Limers.... zzzztttttt" and the thought will be gone.... :H

Actually, I can't go to the pool. I'm like a lobster. I fried myself yesterday.
                    har de har...think of yourself, you will be asleep alot sooner! Miaw!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

startingover;567427 wrote: We have had our water cut off...no idea why, but I cant flush the loo or anything....there is a problem in the village..
                      We had our elec cut off at 8am supposedly till 3:30p, but it popped back on at 8:45a. Ours was due to some maintenance thingy...

It's settled...I'll be in FL July 25-Aug 1....Orlando. We have a "family trip" each year and this year it is Orlando. It's about the only time we see everyone so I always look forward to it. Weather wise, there couldn't be a worse time to go to Orlando (very hot and very humid). Oh well, we have to all jive with our schedules so that is it this year. I would love to get to Georgia to see the babies before July but I bet I won't be able to.....
                      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Starty you can flush each one once, then you'll be out of water (as long as you have a tank system).
                        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Yeah I know Krigs, trouble is we only have one! And it aint gonna be Rich;s turn to use it :-)

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Alls well, Rich has just been out to the shed and we have a massive container full of water from the last burst pipe incident...we can BOTH use the toilet :-)

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Good Luck, Honey....I hope this situation is rectified soon!!!
                              Starty, Don't you love the way your mouth and lungs feel when you wake up??!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

My cough is totally gone and I almost never clear my throat anymore! I can't forget...I smell fantastic and so do many things around me that I am noticing!!

Comment

Working...
                                X