Army Thread 9th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th March

Yes, Zeeny, you can stop that right now!

(I only wrote that to make my post count 2000- see that Oney? 2000 posts)

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Woo woo!!!!!! Marby has the big 2000!!!
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

It's a bit shameful really- I have been here for 18 months.

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

It doesnt matter Marby, you have never given up! You should be so feckin proud of yourself. I am proud of you!!!!!
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

I am starting to feel a bit better about myself Starts- it's amazing how the self esteem goes up when the drinking goes down.

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Hi Marby,
              Well done on the 2000 posts, my friend!!!!!! Celebration time in order!!! I'm glad to hear about your self-esteem; it really makes everything go better when the esteemometor is on the upswing!
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

It is SO hot here!! About 80 F. All the doors and windows open, and I've gone garden crazy. Very tired, tho, as I didn't sleep well, and shopping wears me down quickly. I used my parking permit today, and it DOES help not to have to walk and carry things so far.
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

I hate being such a tittybaby!!!
                  sigpic
                  awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Hi Folks
                    Mind if I barge in...well, not barge as much as pop my head in? I'm originally from Coventry and have been living here Stateside for 8 years. Joined MWO recently with major issues but am working on sorting myself out.
                    Just a bit of background..I'm 45,married for 20 years to an Irishman from Kilkeel. We have one crazy (hormonal) daughter who will be 19 on St. Patricks day..and yes, you may think her birth date was a coincidence..but no..my Irish midwife was so determined to win her ward lottery that she shoved her back in twice!!:0)
                    Have a great day everyone and thanks to Zen for letting me know that this thread was Not a link to to talk to our troops..(silly cow that I am..)

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Hello again H.New. You've got to quit worrying about barging in! Great to know more about you.
                      Rubes
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Hi all....just a quick check in.
                        Hope you are all doing great.

I have gotten absolutely NOTHING done today *sighs*

How is everyone?
                        Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

hey everybody, on at a pretty resonable time today for a change how's everybody been?
                          The way I change the past is by not repeating it
                          -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

hi Zenny...no, nothing yet.
                            It has been too long...tooooo damn long

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

It is horrible.
                              It still feels unreal to me.
                              My poor SIL is just a wreck. My heart breaks every time I talk to her.

I lost my pencil the other day.... I miss the @#$@%&%$ thread LOL

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

:H thanks Zenny...I owe you one! :l :l

Comment

Working...
                                X