Clear All

Army Thread 9th March

Hi Keets and TG!
    Keets, huge hugs to you ...
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Keeta, I'm glad to see you here. Take your mind off things a bit. How far away does your sister live? On a somewhat strange note, do you remember 4 years ago when there was a lot of publicity about the 'Runaway Bride'? She worked for my daughter, I had spoken to her the morning she disappeared, and was up there to go to her wedding. It would be 'embarrassing', but maybe BIL just took a break. It's a possibility, isn't it? A cruel thing to do, but so much better than the alternative. Of course I don't know him or whether he's capable of something like that. Hope this doesn't offend you. Odd things happen sometimes.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Gawd, I hope he shows up somewhere. It's the not knowing that hurts so much.
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

no offense taken Rubes.
          They live 300 or 400 kms away from me.
          And honestly the thought crossed my mind....about him possibly disappearing, like you say.

You really knew her. WOW.
          People under pressure do crazy things.

I certainly think, though cruel, it would be better than the alternative!

Thanks Zenny! :l :H :l
          Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

It's just that Jennifer was like a member of our family, in our homes, at the children's bd party, her precious daddy was ill, yet she just caught a bus and disappeared. I don't know Wes and don't want to make insinuations. It's just this is so close to my heart and mind, after we went thru a week of torture. I pray he is just unable to make contact, and this will end well.
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Please don't worry about offending me.
              I know this is a hard thing, and could be/is tragic. BUT, there are all sorts of possibilities.

I don't know him THAT well to know about his past drinking or drug habits Zenny. I know since getting with my SIL he has not.

Ruby...I am sorry your family had to go through that.
              What is sad, is that this girl probably thought she had no other way out of her problems to do something THAT drastic, and not think about how the people ledft behind might cope.

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

ok...I HAVE to go and try to accomplish something today.

UGH.

Thanks ladies.
                This place has become the cornerstone of my sobriety AND sanity!

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Stay strong Keets, and take care of yourself OK?

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Hi everyone.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09
                    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Hi, Pan. I'm making my occasional run by here. How are you?
                      sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

I can't wait to see Abs (my g'daughter's nickname) and my boys later this week. I never knew I could love little boys that much, as I had 5 g'daughter's first!
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Waiting to be blown away by the Cyclone. No, it's not that bad.
                          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                          AF May 23 09 to July 09
                          AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Hiya Pan! How are you?
                            I dont know how you keep up with your relatives Rubes!!!

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

It's HOT here for winter, Hubs is cutting grass. I SO need a trip to the cabin, a break and some rest. My doc even told me to go!
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Hey, can ya'll guess which of my boys is the biological, and which is adopted? We're just beginning to explain 'adopted' and I tell him he wasn't born my grandson, but he was born to BE my grandson!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X