Army Thread 9th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 9th March

Well, guys, it's high tide time. The cyclone update a few minutes ago tells me it's not coming closer, so I'm off to the beach to see what's happening. Might get some good photos.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

SHIT!!! In-laws came home a day early. I planned to be gone before they got back. I've talked to Hubs, and told him, I will come around, but I'm not ready to deal with them. He argued a bit, but I told him he's damned lucky I ever speak to them again!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Night Starts.

Oh Zen, that's awful and very yuk!

One of mine has had a cancer cut out of her leg which wasn't able to be fully removed. We were told she has two to four years. That was two years ago.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09
        AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

I love you people for loving your 4-legged people.
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

THAT'S WHAT IS OUTSIDE MY OFFICE WINDOW RIGHT THIS MINUTE AND MORE ON ITS WAY!!!kRIGISHNESS Attached files [img]/converted_files/835535=4834-attachment.jpg[/img]
            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

I'm packing up to go home....i'll boot up a little later. Don't do anything I wouldn't do while I'm gone!
              "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

ok you want puppy you got it,hi everyone hope all is well

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

startin to get pretty god at this pic thing hahahaha

Comment

Army Thread 9th March

Wow! Don't send that snow to me!!!!! It's a 75 F here. Hi, Gy!!
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X