Army Thread , Tuesday 10th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;568490 wrote: If he doesn't get someone to walk her, believe me I will. He'll sort it out, I'm sure. If he doesn't I will.
    Generally it is Physios role to mobilise and God has to write it up. Is he writing it up or is it a case of bad workman blaming tools......

Comment

Zen that must be the quickest shower ever recorded!

Comment

one2many;568505 wrote: I have no number for her....
        well I do, will I pm it to you ?

or I will text if you like?

Comment

irish eyes;568509 wrote: Zen that must be the quickest shower ever recorded!
          :H:H:H

Irish, did you get that book, Sebastian Barry?
          Im still reading Marion Keys, nearly finished it, very good.

Comment

Yes
            I got the book started reading it, very pedestrian am about at chapter 5 i think I am bored with it because I started reading another book last night. I wouldnt give it a prize very slow moving so far.

Comment

irish eyes;568523 wrote: Yes
              I got the book started reading it, very pedestrian am about at chapter 5 i think I am bored with it because I started reading another book last night. I wouldnt give it a prize very slow moving so far.
              I will leave it so Irish, and it sounded so very promising on the cover!

Comment

Hi Limers
                What time is Desp Housewifes on? By the way I am currently reading a little book by Mitch Albom called 'For one more day' a true story about a man whose life is destroyed by regret and alcohol and he decides to end it all but his dead mother appears to him and then...... It certainly has kept my interest.

Comment

ohh, I love him have read the 5 peeps one and morrie, will get this tomorrow I think, sounds great, thanks.

Comment

hi all
                    just a qiuck hello cause desperate housewifes is on in 5 minutes but will be back after
                    life is simple its just not easy

Comment

heya all, sorry i wandered off earlier, had a boyfriend with glandular fever to entertain, bless him
                      The way I change the past is by not repeating it
                      -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Zenstyle;568430 wrote: Had a lie down on the coach... that seems to have helped... How are you feeling Oners?
                        OMG!!!If I'm sick, I want to stay in bed, not lie down on the coach!!!!! LMAO:H:H:H
                        sigpic
                        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

have to go...dh is on!

Comment

Been off a while and now it all your bedtimes. Has your time changed yet? G'daughter exhausted me today, couldn't have been too sick. We started tons of plants!
                            sigpic
                            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Can't get enough time in the day to read. I talked to Hubs again about selling some of our houses, downsizing, etc. We just left our nearby cabin, and I want to make it our second home, our mountain cabin our first.
                              sigpic

Comment

Nah Ruby, if you're talkign british time anyway - ours goes ont he 21st I think.

N what did your husband say about downsizing etc?
                                The way I change the past is by not repeating it
                                -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Working...
                                X