Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread , Tuesday 10th March

Hey Rubes
    Are you O.K? How the heck did you step on the glass? Were you walking barefoot outside? Be careful!!
    XX

Comment

Horizon,
      Has anyone ever told you how HOT you are!!! Where did you get your avatar, missy??
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

H.New, no, broken glass in kitchen and I hate wearing shoes! The whole Earth Mother thing! LOL Accidents line up at my door for me, so you can imagine what I was like before sobriety!
        sigpic
        Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Why thank you Kriger :0)
          It is a self portrait...I would wake up (after a night on the booze) and this is what I would see..
          There are tons of Avatars on this site..I found them last night!

Comment

There are some wonderful greeting cards by that artist, specializing in Western themes. They are hilarious. Remember giving my late Daddy one he loved, kept.
            sigpic
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hi everyone.
              Just got out of bed briefly to say hello....I think I may have man flu or some equally horrible disease. Been feeling ghastly all day...
              and welcome Horizons. Yes, that sure is a beautiful avi you have there :-)

Evie thanks ever so much for that link, I will look it up.

Rubes, you gotta be more careful !!!
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I know, Starts, I beginning to feel like Frankinstein. Try a cup of warm water with lemon juice and honey to taste. Helps the throat and stomach.
                sigpic

Comment

Gotta go, g'daughter hungry. She's been helping me start my bedding plants this morning for my garden. Tinkerbelle is driving me nuts, bringing me her toys, throwing them on my feet to play with her. She's very lonely.
                  sigpic

Comment

horizonsnew;568178 wrote: Why thank you Kriger :0)
                    It is a self portrait...I would wake up (after a night on the booze) and this is what I would see..
                    There are tons of Avatars on this site..I found them last night!
                    Horizon,
                    Do you mind sharing the site with us....I've been stuck on my avatar for a very long time. Kriggyface
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Rubes,
                      Sorry about your heel....Are you going to be OK, Hun?
                      Starty,
                      Get back into the pit, honey! Did you get your water back???

Comment

Kriggy
                        Go onto the user cp next to the live chat link on this site,click on change avatar..and hey presto there are loads of different ones to choose from..
                        xx

Comment

I will be returning to my pit shortly..
                          Zenny, I expect you gave it to me, I dont get these kind of bugs....
                          Rich has just brought me up some lemon and ginger....poor me.....

Comment

cheers Zen......Cheeky cowbag:0)

Comment

Good to see you back again Oney...
                              But it is not "stupid" depression, its very real and very serious. Please dont dismiss it as being stupid, its not.
                              But very glad you are feeling better....now, I need some sympathy...that was nice for starters oney...

Comment

I'm OK , Krigs. Gracie has been helping rebandage it everytime it soaks thru, and now I think it's quit bleeding. She's a very good helper. Has her own plants, seedlings to start. We have to look up 'My Little Pony' site now for a while. Talk to you later.
                                Rubes
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X