Army Thread , Tuesday 10th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Red Day 3 was OK...bit edgey but doable. I might be here a bit more tonight though!

Comment

You CAN do it Zen....we are all here for you!

okay, I really am gone now :H
      Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

See you later Keets, stay strong hun x

I am going to go for a lie down...I am fading fast.....I hope to be back later....sob....sigh....gasp
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I gotta go get the troops up.
          Thanks for having me - love you crazy people!!

xo

Comment

Will it be Wob's lucky night tonight?

Comment

hello dear friends...i was craving like a mad thing a lttle earlier so I paked them all into the car in search of the perfect latte, xtra strong, atra large and I feel better now and noticed it was the full moon tonight......

Comment

That damned full moon DOES make a difference. It usually effects me worse one or two days before it is full.

Comment

Oh Oh, full Moon?!?!
                  Hi Limey Loucifer
                  "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Hi Marbymoo, How are You?
                    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

I will not be drinking tonight, full moon or no!! I will be watching desperate housewives and then going to bed to have a nice quiet read. I need to work through this , it will get easier, I will live the life I want and deserve. My visuilisation is of me slim , healthy , happy turning 40 with peeps saying, 'theres no feckin way your 40'..(actually , they wont say feckin cos I will be moving in circles that are far too civilised to swear).. 'there is simply no way my dear you have 4 kids, look at the figure on you, why you are just a slip of a girl I say'. I will be hurtling towords my finals with my brain in 5th gear , all read to grab my brilliant career, I might marry Gordo and we will buy the house on the hill and all thanks to my ditching the ritz and doing the right thing!!

Fabulous and 40...here I come!

Comment

kriger;568370 wrote: Oh Oh, full Moon?!?!
                        Hi Limey Loucifer
                        :H:H

that about describes me at the moment!

Comment

Hi Krigs!

Yes Oney that full moon can take it out of us in loads of ways.

Comment

limers;568379 wrote: I will not be drinking tonight, full moon or no!! I will be watching desperate housewives and then going to bed to have a nice quiet read. I need to work through this , it will get easier, I will live the life I want and deserve. My visuilisation is of me slim , healthy , happy turning 40 with peeps saying, 'theres no feckin way your 40'..(actually , they wont say feckin cos I will be moving in circles that are far too civilised to swear).. 'there is simply no way my dear you have 4 kids, look at the figure on you, why you are just a slip of a girl I say'. I will be hurtling towords my finals with my brain in 5th gear , all read to grab my brilliant career, I might marry Gordo and we will buy the house on the hill and all thanks to my ditching the ritz and doing the right thing!!

Fabulous and 40...here I come!
                            That's great Limers! You will do it!

Comment

well thanks Oney. I can feel it...

Comment

Thanks Marbs..with the help of my friends I just might!

Comment

Working...
                                X