I Have A Confession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Have A Confession

O.K. Here goes. I've read all the posts, the jokes, the comments, and I've participated, and enjoyed them, but I have to finally confess to you all. I LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE Country Music!!!!!!!!! Hungry or full, happy or sad, dressed or naked, I LOVE IT!!! It's all I listen to, usually (I DO love other kinds and listen to them, but this is my mainstay!) . I bring this up today, on this site, for fun, but to also point out that country music is coming out with SO many anti alcohol abuse songs, that touch my heart, that I understand. Also, the current Billboard Music #1 song is by country singer, Taylor Swift, the new (baby) face of country music. The AF song I mentioned is "Not Something to Die For", by Tim McGraw. Even way back, there's Kris Kristopherson's "Silver-Tongued Devil", one of the deepest 'poems' of the hurt of AL abuse I know of. On another note, there's "If You're Reading This", about a letter written by a soldier in case of his death, that kills me everytime I hear it. Please, if there are any more of you CML's (country music lovers) in the closet, or anyone who knows a good song about AL abuse, etc., please post!!!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

I Have A Confession

Why Ruby, I'm a gasted !~ Ha! Your from the south and you like Country Music ! Ha! Here's one for ya ! Take Care......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSWuA-RttGU[/video]]YouTube - Toby Keith - Courtesy Of The Red, White And Blue (The Angry American) IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Comment

I Have A Confession

IAD, my personal anthem. I TOLD you we've been military since there WAS a USA!!!
      sigpic
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I Have A Confession

I love Counting Crows, which have a country tinge to there music.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I Have A Confession

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RssIN3ustUw[/video]]YouTube - Lee Greenwood - God Bless The USA Ruby here's the song they play before every Ravens Game at the Stadium......We all rise up and take our caps off ! LOL IAD.
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

I Have A Confession

As a Veteran, I'm pumped ! Ha! Let's take that Hill ! Ha IAD. LOL
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

I Have A Confession

My SIL went thru Somalia, Serbia, Afghanhastan, and Iraq. He loved the Dixie Chicks, but the military dropped that group like a hot potato, and look where they are now!!
              sigpic

Comment

I Have A Confession

Rubes, What happened to the Dixie chicks ??? I heard that the truth is some of them were really roasters ???
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I Have A Confession

How scary is this?
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Df53LWQuezQ[/video]]YouTube - Brad Paisley - Alcohol
                  sigpic

Comment

I Have A Confession

Evie, I think the two sisters cried 'Fowl', and broke up the big mouthed lead singer!
                    sigpic

Comment

I Have A Confession

"Fowl"...I love it !!! you are tooo cute Rubes and you are starting to sound like your old self again...IAM GLAD about that...Love ya !!1

Comment

I Have A Confession

A type of chicken, Oney. We need to work on your 'Southern Cooking'!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

I Have A Confession

COCKS...Oney, Roosters are COCKS or in your language cockrels....LOL
                          one2many;569318 wrote: What are roasters?

Comment

I Have A Confession

Don't be shy, Evie!! ROFL!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I Have A Confession

Hey Rubes
                              I think I may have heard something about this..the dixie chicks were playing a gig in the U.K and they slagged off the U.S and the president (slagged off= made crappy comments) didn't this also start a feud with Toby Keith?

Comment

Working...
                              X