I Have A Confession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Have A Confession

Great, friends!! So as not to break any MWO 'rules' please go to the wonderful thread IAD started for me in the 'What Are We Listening Too' Forum. I'm posting crazy things as I can and as mind old mind remembers them. I was raised by a rattling old piano in a drafty old family church on a dirt road, and tho I hated it in my teen years, it stuck!! I SO love it now, and remember the sound and songs. They have such heart, spirit, and meaning! See you there, peeps!!!
    Rubes
    BTW I'll be gone after tomorrow for a week or so, so don't forget me!!! LOL
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I Have A Confession

Hey, I'm w/ you. Been a country music fan for many years, altho , not hard core - that is I love some of it, but not as much of it that I love of rock/pop. But what about Kenny Chesney's "That's why I'm here." (It does seem some of his songs contradict that msg, unfortunately)
      Or "Some People change" recorded by both Kenny Chesney & Montgomery/Gentry? That should be our anthem. It truly inspires me. God's blessings in your journey

Comment

I Have A Confession

I love the song that Alison Crouse and another fella sang.... Not quite sure of the title but the lyrics are kinda like "raise the bottle and pulled the trigger,,, to drink away his memory...." I just love , Love LOVE her voice and that song in paticular.... I too really enjoy Country !

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

I Have A Confession

DANG... Wish I had high speed compter and not dial-up so that I could listen to all the utube... one day it'll be available in our rural area... I hope soon ...

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

I Have A Confession

Niblet, are you thinking of Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss' Whiskey Lullaby? I love that song. It's kinda heart wrenching, though.

Where ya off to Rubes? Sorry, I haven't been keeping up here at all...
            Okay, WHO put a stop payment on my reality check?

Winning since October 24th, 2013

Comment

Working...
            X