X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th March

Good Morning Peeps,

HAPPY 5TH BIRTHDAY AVA!!!! Have a wonderful day sweetie x

Still aching like mad here, and sleeping for England. I wish this bug would go, I am totally fed up with feeling ill.
    One good thing is I read a book over the last couple of days. I havent read for ages and I really enjoyed it. It was Mothers Ruin by Nicola Barry. About a girl brought up by her alcoholic mother. Hard to read but very thought provoking. Particularly about the way family sees the alcoholic and the way friends see them. A must read I think.

Anyway, I hope all is well in MWO land after yesterdays excitement. Krigs, how are you feeling today?

See you all when you rise.....
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 12th March

Hiya starty.
    sorry to hear you are still not feeling well.
    I do love a good book. I will jot the title of that one down. Is it fiction or non-fiction?

What time is it where you are?
    It is 11:52 pm Wednesday night here.
    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Morning all. Mothers ruin is a brilliant book. I couldn't put it down.
      Hope the man flu leaves your body soon starts.
      Have a wonderfull day everyone.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Hi Cy and Keets,
        Feeling a little brighter, I have just walked the dogs and taken some nurofen. Aching seems a bit better and I feel a bit brighter.
        This man flu is tough isnt it? I guess I never realised what you poor souls go through....

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA.
          HAVE A GREAT DAY
          CY, WISH AND ERIN XXX

:bday7::bday7::bday3::bday3:inkele:
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Did she love all her pressies?

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

It can be hell starts. I almost lost a leg because of man flu once. Serious stuff. Its good in a way that you can experience the seriousness of it. It can be a killer...
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

I know that now Cy....A lesson well learnt.....I will try never to take the p*ss again.....

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

oney

VTech V.Smile Motion Active Learning System

VTech V-Smile TV Learning System Review: Educational Video Game System for Children - Associated Content
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Just popping to say a quick hello to you all. I can't keep up with the thread, but could cope with 11 posts so thought I'd get in quick. You all sound great!

Bx
                    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Hey SB. Good to see you. Hope your doing well.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVA!!
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Hi All.

Hope everyone is well (or as well as can be expected!).

Cym did you get my post on FB? Couldn't get off that damn FACE in HOLE website last night!!!lol Well funny!!

Oney I see someone is celebrating a birthday today?!!! Hope your daughter has a lovely day hon.

Feel like I'm losing track with everyone in this thread of late and do miss the comradery I so enjoyed within it too. After speaking to friends at the meetings I've also decided to sign up with a program in Liverpool called SHARP (Self Help Addiction Recovery Program). I've got an initial assessment and interview tomorrow and I'm really hoping I can get a place. They only have 22 addicts at any one time so I'm praying to god I get in ASAP. Although the meetings are great and I'm feeling at home there I still feel the need for something more intense at present to keep me motivated. I know SHARP will do that for me which is why I want it so badly. It's 12 step based and lasts for 12 weeks. Rather than go into too much detail here's a link to their website that gives details of the program I'll be hopefully doing.

SHARP Liverpool • Action on Addiction

Will let you know how I get on!!

Love and Happiness ALL my beautiful friends.
                          Hippie
                          xx
                          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

good morning all,everything is well here,hope everybody has a lovely day,chk in later

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                            I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Hi Oney
                              I have talked to my sponsor a few times, but briefly. We are going to sit down together on Sunday. She is having me do 3 meetings today and collect 3 24 hour chips. A lesson in humility. She also gave me an assignment to do in the Big Book.
                              Great to see you Hipps. I do hope that you are selected for the program.
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
                              X