Army Thread 12th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 12th March

cyclefan;570238 wrote: Fly by hi here. Lots of quoting the past couple of days here's hoping some jobs come through!

Happy Birthday to Ava! I don't have any BD pics on my hard drive so it's just good wishes to the wee one.

Ruby, I'm going to get you a bumper sticker that reads, "Cowboys do it with Chaps." :H

Hi to everyone, hope the day goes well. hang in there zennie it gets easier! xo Beth
    What are you quoting,cyclefan?
    "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Zenstyle;570225 wrote: If I'm not here tomorrow, make sure you start a petition by the way!!!
      I will DEFINATELY get your ban lifted....I'll be beating down RJs door for ya, hun!
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

vlad;570141 wrote: Red & yellow??? :H

They hit my foot with a hammer to numb it, then prised it out with a sickle.

Oh I told this joke once...

I went a communist party last night, I got absolutely hammered and this morning I feel a bit sickle.

Sorry, sorry... :H
        Vlad, I hate to admit but that is MY kind of humor!!! Seriously. Krigs

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

I like dirty jokes too!!!!

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

kriger;570251 wrote: What are you quoting,cyclefan?
            Krigs we are a custom manufacturer, so all the orders we get have to be quoted first. We work in the lighting industry.
            vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Seabers got the ManFlu:upset:
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

poor seabers! Are you missing the princess?

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Hi Sea go to bed hot drink and sleep sleep. I have labrynthitis awful vertigo just come from docs. (I knew that devious little leprechaun would get me)I am going to bed nite nite everyone . Anyone know a natural remedy that might help please let me know.
                  Luv x

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

im off to bed myself soon, comic relief does apprentice was great!

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Yeah, I miss the Princess Limeys.
                      Sorry Irish, I know of no natural remedy for that. Perhaps you could Google it.
                      May a pleast have a note for my sponsor.lol. She will not be pleased, but I did one meeting today. I just feel like shite now.

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Sleep well. Sweet Angels.

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Zenstyle;570314 wrote: Irish - are you looking for vitamins/supplements or herbs for it? (By the way it says avoid alcohol :H )
                          Thanks Zen went to bed head was spinning last night, yes avoid alcohol that is funny I can seen why I dont think was ever as drunk as I feel right now. Thankfully I am not drinking and dont intend to drink. Am I looking for herbs or vitamins I think both, I am on Serc. Will PM u.:l

Comment

Army Thread 12th March

Dang, where is everybody?

Friday the 13th and the cat peed in the bathtub. Wonder if that's a sign. It's a sign I'll be takiing a shower instead of a bath. :H And yes, I'll wash my bits.
                            sigpic
                            Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Working...
                            X