The Next Day Thread Friday 13th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ha - Friday the 13th...quite apt for my mood!
    Well Pan I asked last night if you could start the thread but I'm here. I fell, no flew, off the wagon last night but I'm gonna use it as a learning experience. I thought I'd enjoy a glass of wine but I would have had a much better night AF, and of course today I'd feel a whole lot better.
    Anyway, I'm back at Day 1 again.
    No gym for Angel this morning...gonna have a coffee & read a trashy mag.

xo

Angel and Zenny, Jump right back on that horse. I find the quicker you can jump back on the wagon the better you will be.

Comment

Hi Angel,
      I have been curious about what the NEXT DAY thread? Is it just for people in NZ and AUS who are almost a day ahead? I'm glad to see you jumped back on the horse for Day 1...you'll be feelin' good in no time! Krigs
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

That's so funny.....we all have Angel jumping back on her horse!!!!
        "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

kriger;570245 wrote: Hi Angel,
          I have been curious about what the NEXT DAY thread? Is it just for people in NZ and AUS who are almost a day ahead? I'm glad to see you jumped back on the horse for Day 1...you'll be feelin' good in no time! Krigs
          Hi Kriger, I originally started this thread because it seemed we in Australia's timezone were all getting out of bed while the other side of the world was going to bed.

It's for anyone in this timezone or nightowls on the other side. It was never meant to be just for Aus and NZ.

Betty from Singapore joins us daily, as well as Rubes, Starts and Zen occasionally, plus more.

Feel free to join in.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09
          AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Angelcakes;570220 wrote: Ha - Friday the 13th...quite apt for my mood!
            Well Pan I asked last night if you could start the thread but I'm here. I fell, no flew, off the wagon last night but I'm gonna use it as a learning experience. I thought I'd enjoy a glass of wine but I would have had a much better night AF, and of course today I'd feel a whole lot better.
            Anyway, I'm back at Day 1 again.
            No gym for Angel this morning...gonna have a coffee & read a trashy mag.

xo
            GOOD MORNING Angel. Sorry, I shouted.

Sorry I didn't start the thread. I didn't see your message because I have to get off the internet by 6pm Qld time every night so my hubby can log in. We share the one connection and he is 1200km away.

So, you fell off the wagon. Gee, I thought today might be the tough one for you. Never mind, you have learned from this experience. You did well. You can do it again. Just take it one day at a time and you will get there. It's not easy. You haven't let us down, in reply to your message from yesterday, just yourself, but you know that.

Today is Day 1 with experience.
            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Hello Zen. I didn't realise you were here. And Cacky. Here I am telling Kriger you join us occasionally and you're here. Sorry. My computer jumped to the bottom of the messages which was Kriger and we must have cross posted. Hope your days are going well.
              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
              AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Betty, in answer to yesterday's question. No, I didn't get to the beach. I headed out of the door to go, but decided it was too cold. I hate this weather. Raining again and cold. It's only going to get to 25C max today. I'm even thinking of putting the heater on.

I hope it will stop raining and warm up enough so I can go today.
                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

It is 8.01am Eastern Standard Time here in Qld. In the rest of the eastern states it is 9.01am Daylight Saving Time.
                  Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                  AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

9.03 FRIDAY, Zen ... LOL

Comment

In this part of Qld the average temp all year round is 22-27C. It does get cold occasionally in July at night and does get up to 32 VERY occasionally in Summer. NSW and Vic are normal seasonal temps. Cold in Winter, Hot in Summer.
                      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                      AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Hi everyone. I was so tempted last night to have a drink, but with my husbands help I ignored it. Feel much better about that now. No gym today, a day with hubby and with both kids at school. That is a first for us, we never have any time to ourselves due to not having family to help with babysitting.

panicked, 25c is a heatwave in Ireland. 18c is a normal summer day where in perth that is the winter temperature. No wonder they are always complaining about the weather.

Comment

I want rain, its been so long my grass is almost dead.

Comment

Zen, I've got the rain from the remains of the Cyclone in Queensland. I don't want it. Enough is enough! I LOVE Qld rain. It torrents down and then it's gone. This continual nothing rain with the occasional downpour is driving me mad. It's so depressing.
                            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

I WANT rain. I've been mowing the bottom of the dam.

Comment

Working...
                              X