The Next Day Thread Friday 13th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zen could you PM if the on-line pharmacy? I would love to compare if that's okay? And I know what you mean Angel.... Aussies are much the same!

I have a sick little chicken today... not much fun for either of us! Nothing like catching vomit in a pot when you feel like crap huh?

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

Well, I've got to go. Phone call to Melbourne to make. Can't wait to get Broadband back so I don't have to disconnect. Trying in vain to buy a pair of Reef thongs from local shops. Useless. Going to ring the supplier direct. I live in Reef thongs.
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09
      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Hi Guys
        I couldnt get any of the MWO meds when I started off with MWO so I used the champix (the quit smoking drug) as a substitute. It takes away cravings for both AL and cigs and as I had a binge drinking/smoking addiction going on it was just perfect for me. The nicotine and alcohol receptors in my brain were one and the same and the drug prevents you getting any pleasure from the nicotine/alcohol so you give up smoking/drinking. I had no side effects whatsoever except funny dreams for the first week or so. The champix (at the lowest dose) got me my first 30 days AF and once you get that 30 days AF under your belt you feel so much more confident with your ability to control your drinking problem whatever form it takes. Like every drug it is not suitable for everyone and not recommended for people suffering from with depression. I know that includes most alcoholics! But I dont think it means alcohol induced depression which in my case was a self inflicted chemical imbalance.
        BH

Comment

Hi BH (no more) I'm the same...I don;t smoke unless I drink and then I nearly choke myself with smoke when I do. I'll think about champix...can you buy it over the counter?? have you ever bought meds over the internet??

Comment

panicked;570411 wrote: Well, I've got to go. Phone call to Melbourne to make. Can't wait to get Broadband back so I don't have to disconnect. Trying in vain to buy a pair of Reef thongs from local shops. Useless. Going to ring the supplier direct. I live in Reef thongs.
            So good to hear them called thongs...they call them jandals over here.

Comment

Zenstyle;570398 wrote: 2yr old and a thick head... that'll do it to you...
              Now it's a grumpy 2 yr old AND a 4yr old.
              But at least they're not sick - sorry to hear yours are Esk...how old is it/they??

Comment

Zenstyle;570424 wrote: Are reef thongs and jandals what I call flip flops? I am so confused tonight.... :-)
                Correct.
                I'm going crazy with this quote thing...

Comment

Angel
                  You can get them in a chemist but with a doctor's perscription. I just told my doc I wanted to give up smoking and he gave it to me straight away without any questions even though he didnt even know I smoked and I was really using it to stop drinking. At that stage I would have eaten my own shite if someone told me it would help.
                  It is strange though that giving up smoking is so much more socially acceptable than giving up drinking!! I bought some of the supplements from MWO and there was no problem with that but I havent bought any meds online. What were you thinking of getting?
                  BH

Comment

Hi Zeny
                    Howzit? How are you doing with the topa?
                    BH

Comment

Zen sorry missed your other post
                      Jeez I dont miss the AL induced depression/anxiety. It was horrible. But its just the overdose of chemicals. Huge high from the AL and then huge downer afterwards. Especially binge drinking.
                      BH

Comment

That is good. Stick with the plan and you will get there. ODAT!
                        I am doing great having a ball.
                        Got my mother (and father) here on holidays so that is challenging as she likes undivided attention 24/7 but they are out now so I got some time to myself.
                        BH

Comment

TMI I know!
                          Well there wouldnt have been much of that anyway after a binge!! I used to say I had a colonic irrigation twice a week a couple of bottles of bubbles and a pack of fags would clear out the insides for sure! No wonder I have digestive issues!
                          BH

Comment

Just a thought about buying meds online.... do you think they'd get through customs? Hmmmmmm

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

Hi Eskimo
                              Someone posted a while back that the had ordered some meds online and they were taken by NZ customs. I cant remember which ones they were though.
                              BH

Comment

boozehag;570429 wrote: Angel
                                You can get them in a chemist but with a doctor's perscription. I just told my doc I wanted to give up smoking and he gave it to me straight away without any questions even though he didnt even know I smoked and I was really using it to stop drinking. At that stage I would have eaten my own shite if someone told me it would help.
                                It is strange though that giving up smoking is so much more socially acceptable than giving up drinking!! I bought some of the supplements from MWO and there was no problem with that but I havent bought any meds online. What were you thinking of getting?
                                BH
                                I'm thinking of getting naltrexone & trying the sinclair method. But maybe I'll try the champix first...I don't think I'd eat my own shite...

Comment

Working...
                                X