Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13 March 09

Hi Greenie
    Oney, I hope you're not getting this "manflu". I have not felt this horrible in as long as I can remember, and I got a damn flu shot.
    My daughter is down in SC Greenie. She had an awful time getting there. they delayed her flight, made her sit in D.C for 7 hours and then only took her to Charlotte, NC, so my son had to drive for an hour and a half to go an get her. Then they lost her luggage.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

I am Slowly....letting them go Evie. It is hard. Thanks for being there for me. I will always be here for you too.

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

I will call him later Oney and see how he is holding up.lol. Better him than me for once. I have never met a truer Gemini than the Princess.

Zenny, feel free to PM me also. Anytime.

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Zen,

I don't jump in here often, this thread moves way too fast for me. But, I do want to say I so know how you are feeling right now and it sucks.

It does get better and you can get through it. If throwing eggs helps, do it, just make sure there are no people in the way.

The incredible grumpiness added to the physical discomfort is hard to live with but it is better to go through it now, get it over with, and hopefully never have to go through it again.

Love,
          Cindi
          AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Not feeling great Zenny, but sponsor is not gonna cut me a break, so I gotta suck it up and keep telling myself that I never have to do this again.

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

yo zen if it helps i care,let it go,it will just fester and get worse

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

and look its the frekkin weeknd great

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

you do your doing it rt now with us sponsoring us in here

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

one2many;570920 wrote: I can only speak for myself on this but Ruby has been incredibly supportive to me....on and off the boards.....pm's, emails etc and has helped me enormously....I find her very very caring and sometimes i dont have to even mention anything is wrong, she just knows....

I am just being honest.......that is my experience, I cannot speak for anyone else.
                    Not trying to start another fan club here but I know RUBES (ON AND OFF THE BOARDS) and consider her a Dear and Caring friend...Enjoy your "retreat in the WOODS"...wish I could join ya !!!
                    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

see i cant talk hahha thats what your doing rt now being sponsored by us

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Sponsor is someone to help you get started in your recovery. They offer suggestions. They have more than a year of sobriety. You stay in close touch with them. Sometimes they are tough, but I need a tough one as I have been so full of shit all my life. I can lie and manipulate the tits off a bull. Not proud of these traits. Survival skills

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

If you don't mind me saying Sea, I think you're incredible, just your attitude and spirit mainly, is what comes across to me. Also, hearing about folks' experiences with AA too, is interesting and helpful. (And no, not trying to start up a Seaber's fanclub!)

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Guitarista;570887 wrote: Limer's. When i was in school we had an essay subject was...'Why'?....my mate wrote....Why not as his essay, and got detention! Good luck!
                            lol why not indeed!

anyhoo....essay 3 finished! Im all done!! Just waiting for Zak to ome home and type the last 4 pages up and them I will email the last one away..and party..on club lemon and ice! Might buy a lime to go with that...go me!!:alf:

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Limer's. Lemon and lime? Don't mix your drinks!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Someone PLEASE get Limey A LIME....LOLlease::alf::alf::alf:
                                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X