Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13 March 09

Thanks Girls
    How lucky am I, to have my own online fashion consultants?? I am Blessed. Thank you. I will try them on and see which one does not make me look fat.lol.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Green is a great color for a healer...heart chakra don't you know .........but maybe you would sorta blend with the crowd...everyone will be wearing the green on St Pats day ???
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

greeneyes;571004 wrote: Sea, remember it's more about your energy than your attire
        I agree with Greenie on that...Watch some Cesar Milan "Dog Whisperer" before you leave and remember to be leader of the pack.

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

There are those like my Italian Ex-husband who like to wear Orange on St. Pats day just to piss off the Irish. Lived it for 18 years. Hater the Fecker.lol. Ah well, kicked 'im to the curb.lol

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

You are right Greenster
            I wasn't "feelin' it" at that interview that did not go well, but I felt bright and energetic at the interview for which I got called back. The only hard part was trying not to picture Oney with her jabbers crossed.lol.

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

That is a hard vision to get out of ones mind...LOL
              I will say a prayer for your self empowerment Sea...that's the feeling I want to to have...I AM WOMAN...HEAR ME ROAR !!!!
              Gotta go to work...LOVE YOUS ALL !!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Thanks girls. I gotta take off too. I am going to the Noontime AA meeting. It is a good meeting. Catch you all later. Have a great day/eve/night. Whatever......

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Hi All!

I am sorry you are feeling like shite Zen- but I too think the world of Rubes- she has been very caring in my hour of need much more than on one occasion. She has had a shit time lately and was engrossed in a conversation about music- sometimes I completely miss posts, because I am having a one on one with somebody else on the same thread.

Maybe when you feel like crap, nip over to the 'Need Help ASAP!' thread. If you go there peeps know you are fed up/desperate and you will get the attention you need and deserve...on these chat threads things can easily get overlooked or missed altogether.

Anyway, hope you found some eggs and are feeling better.

Lots of folk say after day 5 things begin to look up...you are nearly there

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Today is FRIDAY THE 13th...everyone HIDE !!!!....LOL

Look back at the boards on the last fri. 13th and you will see what I mean.

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Hi all.
                      Had a great day. Been food shopping and watched a film with Wish. Going to cook spag bol tnt and chill in front of the t.v.
                      Oney..Ramsey is on at 9.
                      Not going to get involved in all the shit earlier. I just want to say that this thread is ofen 30 + pages by the end of the night. Because we chat. But, we are there for eachother when needed and when asked. We are ALL friends and we talk like friends here, cause thats what this thread is. Our sobriety, and working hard to maintain it is priority, but we also like a chat. Ill leave it at that.
                      My love to all.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

You sound so great CY...Give Wishy a big KISS and HUG from me and say HI to COOPS...You have a wonderful little family there...bless you in your sobriety.

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

I have had a lovely afternoon too. For the first time this week I have been able to take my doggies out for 2 decent walks...I hate it when I cant walk them.
                          Tomorrow I am going back to my training schedule. I hope I havent lost too much over the week.
                          What film did you watch ?
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Thanks Evie. My initial talk with you helped me so much and from that point on I havent drunk. So bigs hugs and kisses back!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

starts...Quarantine, which is a hollywood remake of the spanish horror REC. Almost an exact copy with American actors, but no where near as scary as the original.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

I am going to watch some films this weekend, but not scary ones...Rich is away so it will be just me and the dogs..and I cant be doing with scaring myself to death on my own!
                                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Working...
                                X