Army Thread 13 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13 March 09

Trying to get an early start to get ready to leave. Excited about cabin, will miss you all.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Hi Fickle, Ruby willow and Cym - it's hard to keep up here, fogot that!
      xx
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Bandy, the quiet ones are always the worst.....

Good for you giving yourself some time...thats teh best thing you can do.
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

OMG, I passed 3,000 posts yesterday and didn't notice!Me and my magic fingers! LOL
          sigpic
          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Hey ficks, bandy and the gang.
            Starts...I dont have to write it everyday, but I find it only takes me 10 mins, and I do it in the evening to clear my head for the day, so I have found I have been, and enjoy reading the previous days thoughts.
            Ficks...I have been apoligetic myself for who I am and what I have done. The apoligies I am giving now are to clear the wreckage of my past(and there have been many a pile up!!) so that I dont have to feel that pain of the past and can move on with a clear consience. But hey, were human and all different peeps. What works for some doesnt for others. As long as we find our way out. Thats the main thing. Sobriety. x
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Morning Rubes.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Hi, Cyms. So proud of the work your doing and the changes in your attitude!
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Hi all. Sobriety is pretty feckin' wild, i'm finding. Especially when you're not used to it, and haven't done it at length before.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Hi, G. How are you?
                    sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

i.e. Feckin' wild in a great way..........

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

That's great! How's the music?
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Humping??????
                          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Hey Ruby!...very well here thanks. You're off to ya cabin?...cool!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Keep that motivation in mind and bottle it Mr G, for the tough times too.

Cy, I need to start journalling or something..I think it would really help me to go back and see my thoughts over a period of time...I wish I had kept it up from the outset.

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Her rabbits were humping Zen...2 males, brokeback mountain like

Comment

Working...
                                X