Army Thread 13 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13 March 09

Me too, Zen. Yep, G. Taking my mandolin to TRY and get in some more practice time.
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Ruby. Music's good. Having a play tomorrow, and had a good gig wed.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Oh, rabbits will go after anything warm!!! LOL
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

G, I had fun yest. on the music thread. IAD started a C&W thread for me, and even tho we couldn't find any other country lovers out there to post, we came up with quite a few old numbers. Some made me laugh, some made me cry!
          sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Ruby...mandolin?..cool. Got a banjo here, and a mando...yeeehawwww!! And you know the mandolin tuning is an acronym for traditional aussie greeting don't you?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Thanks Rubes.
              Im off shopping now. Need food for the cupboards.
              Laters peeps xx
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

I like country music Rubes...
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Go listen to some of the posts today Starts. They were so much fun to do, I could have posted all night! No, G, I didn't know that!
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Thanks Starter's. Have bottled that feeling.........

Ruby. Yep. Music can do that. What power, and it can take you way higher than grog, i reckon!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Ill second that Mr G!
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

You know a lot of the sounds of bluegrass and the old songs come from the first American settlers trying to recreate the music of their homelands, usually Ireland, Scotland, Wales, England. That's why the dulcimer was created (you can make one from a cigar box). We're all connected.
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Well Ruby. Maybe i'm drawing a longish bow here, but.....G D A E = G'day. (errr,...doesn't it?)

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Serves you right for looking at mucky birthday cakes!
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

By Jove, I Think You've Got It!! LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

G'day Cy!...good to see you.

That's right Ruby. I was Ireland a few years ago taking Irish music back to the Irish! But yep. A lot of that stuff is connected, and you can hear connections in lot's of middle eastern, and Greek music too, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X