Army Thread 13 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13 March 09

zen if i missed yo yesterday i apoligise,i was going thro my own shit,and thats all it is,if someones not here i do something else,AA online,trust me were all like sponsors but were not here 24 /7

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

OOPS! I looked at the wrong day. Where am I??

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dang, where is everybody?

Friday the 13th and the cat peed in the bathtub. Wonder if that's a sign. It's a sign I'll be takiing a shower instead of a bath. And yes, I'll wash my bits.
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

hey zen if you ever feel bad and dont find the help you need email me i usually check my computor quite frequently,i no whn your down just to here someone im here for ya helps gyco

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Uh oh. I walked in to something. Zenny.... I'm sorry you felt lack of support.
          sigpic
          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

zen sometimes rehab helps,but not for all,it gives you a different perspective on life

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

been there doneit,would i recommend it,not if your sqeemish,you never no what youll hear or see

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

but all in all i hope my yakking helps you it sure makes me feel good hahahaha

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

my dearr youwill survive

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Zen. Keep it together. No need to lash out at good people. We are in the same boat. 4 DAYS IS GREAT. You're doing it!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

mind over matter thats all

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Zen I think you have been getting alot of support, I for one have defo supported you as has Starty and Oney, the two of them more so than anyone. I understand youve been feeling shite and I admire you for sticking with it. I really do, im only on day 8 myself and Ive been a bit grumpy with the kids so I think maybre you are been grumpy with us for similar reasons...

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Ok...OK...Enough arguing. This isn't the family feud here.
                          We all do care for each other just like a family and we all have different interests at different times but at the end of the day lets be grateful to have a safe place to speak our mind about the process of recovery.
                          I am here for any of you that need to vent your frustrations via PMs...OK ???
                          sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Gyco. Your yakking makes me feel good!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Sorry, people, I HAVE been too self-centered lately and didn't recognize someone's pain. Talk to you all in a few weeks.
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Im actually day 9...woo hoo!

Comment

Working...
                                X