Army Thread 13 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13 March 09

Ruby. I think you are a feckin' legend. Have a great break!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Thanks, G. Bye now. I'll play a song for you.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

limers;570872 wrote: I'm actually day 9...woo oho!
        Limey LOVE, I am sending another feather to put in your bonnet for JOB WELL DONE....YEAH !!!!
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

we are a family of ex drinkers,even in sobriety,we tend to lash out,without the booze,frikkin odd isnt it, zen its a day to day thing for me,if i think of yesterday i cant change anything if i look at tomorrow life gets confusing i do wish you well,by the way rubes have a wonderful vacation im off later

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Thanks evie..

and Zen.You are doing great, the weekend is the worst so keep busy! And ive been a narky cow with the kids, im going to have to try and be nice later on after school. I will take them to mc donalds I think.

Right, im off to conclude my essay, do you think I can conclude with I think its a pile of shite and give us a b in anyway??!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Goodie limester!!! Tomorrow will be double digits!! It IS annoying to be grumpy when you're making progress. I remember one time quitting it got to be 2:00 and the day loomed before me and looked endless so I just sobbed in my misery. That was after I threw some things. Grumpy would be an understatement there. Phew, not pretty!
              sigpic
              Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Zenny and limey, if you feel irritated, my psychologist friend said to get eggs and write names or draw things on them and wing them at trees to vent your frustrations. Feels pretty good.
                sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Limer's. When i was in school we had an essay subject was...'Why'?....my mate wrote....Why not as his essay, and got detention! Good luck!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

one2many;570890 wrote: That sounds like a great idea..can i throw them at Wob?
                    I will throw them at ROB if he didn't do something nice for you on Ava's Birthday...and please tell him that I said so !!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

one2many;570895 wrote: :H:H:H he didnt ask for a servicing....does that count???
                      I am gonna go look at some self help books on tantric sex for ROB to read then you will be the one (ONEY) being serviced...you have got it ALL BACK WARDS MY DEAR...
                      We must turn ROB into YOUR SEX SLAVE ASAP !!!!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Sorry, had to cut out. My sponsor called. Have a great vacation Rubes. LOL Mr. G. Good answer on that essay. I think my eldest son would have written the same thing.lol
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

I told you guys about Emylee's horrible trip down to SC. To top it all off, they lost her luggage, with her brand new digital camera. Poor Patrick. She must be flipping out.
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Ah, oney wob didn't buy you a mr friskey?
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

one2many;570911 wrote: Why do i suddenly feel so ill???
                              Don't you want to know about the pleasures of being a woman ??? A true Irish GODDESS to be worshiped my men...A shrine of female power ??? Oh Well...can't say I didn't try.....LOL

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Seacailin;570912 wrote: I told you guys about Emylee's horrible trip down to SC. To top it all off, they lost her luggage, with her brand new digital camera. Poor Patrick. She must be flipping out.
                                Let them figure it out my darling...let them figure it out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                It is time for you to take care of YOU...the kids will be FINE !!
                                I am here for you anytime and I think you know that..

Comment

Working...
                                X