Army Thread 13 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 13 March 09

A very good morning, afternoon and evening to all. I hope everyone is well and not too worried about the date!
    Great meeting last night. Some happy and sad news, but all good in helping me in my recovery.
    Wishing one and all a happy and sober weekend.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Army Thread 13 March 09

Hi Cy, What are you doing up at this ungodly hour?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

hello all, im going to start my diary of shame today, didnt get a chance yesterday! Its going to be a 3 way diary that records my past (my shame) part 1, my plans part 2and part 3 will be my progress. I got a project diary thats split in 3 stages so its very handy .

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

I see your going great Zen, are you feeling any better and whats your plan for the weekend?

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

sorry Zen, I was breakfasting the kids...im writing it.

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Im going to drop them to school in a min,so I will see you all later but i FIERCE impressed with you Zen, I know its not been easy, well bloody done, your one tough lady, I love peeps like you!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Hiya Zenster and Slimeball,
              That diary of shame is a great idea...the progress is so important. I dont pay enough attention to that part, and I should.
              Yesterday I was feeling so down, and I said to Rich I was going to start drinking, smoking and taking the old PKs again. (was only feeling sorry for myself) but he said NO WAY! You are so different these days and happy with yourself.
              To hear that was really an eye opener for me.

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

part of my booting the booze, I want it gone for good, I never want to drink again, its too much a negative cycle of thinking for me! Im done with it I hope...

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

startingover;570605 wrote: Hiya Zenster and Slimeball,
                  That diary of shame is a great idea...the progress is so important. I dont pay enough attention to that part, and I should.
                  Yesterday I was feeling so down, and I said to Rich I was going to start drinking, smoking and taking the old PKs again. (was only feeling sorry for myself) but he said NO WAY! You are so different these days and happy with yourself.
                  To hear that was really an eye opener for me.
                  youd end up bloody topping yourself or something Starty, you can never do it again! I wont let you, you dont live that far away!

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Ah she wont do it Zen, I know she wont, youve come to far , havent you Starty?

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

I know I would Slimey, I wont ever do it again, but you know when you get so down that you think it isnt worth it? And anything seems better than this? Well thats how I felt yesterday, but only cos I felt ill, not because I was craving or anything. Then to make matters worse, the guy from the outplacement company called me and I had done NOTHING he suggested and felt really bad and useless. I could tell by his voice that he thought exactly the same too. Didnt help.

Zenny, thank you, I really appreciate that, you would have had to catch me between chunders though :-) TMI? Sorry.....

I am feeling MUCH better today.

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Oh Zenny, I think that most days!! I know I spend way too much time here and its not always good for me but I also know that if it wasnt for this place, I would still be doing the same old same old.
                        I think that when we are ready, we will use it less, and it will be a natural thing. For now, I need it some days more than others. At first I needed it 24/7 so there is progress there. I think its the same for most of us. Dont worry, I am sure we will always be in touch...

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

well im running off to the school , be back later...

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Morning all!
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 13 March 09

Morning Vladders, hows the foot?

Comment

Working...
                              X