Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official New York City Meetup Journal!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like your all having a brilliant time...Would love to see all the places you mention..Maybe one day.
    I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
    One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Thanks for the update! Wish I was there with you all.
      Meow-Meow
      MonaKitty

Comment

Nyc

Just wanted to report back to y'all bout our NY trip. The friends I made there are the most INCREDIBLE people! I am crying now and have been since I left this am! I felt an instant connection and very comfortable with Becca, Patty, Pansy, Brandy and Brian (our fabulous tour guide). I just needed another month! So much FUN!! I got stuck in Dallas overnight due to "Weather" or so they said...had to pay for an extra night of lodging...but now I am home!!! Watched my "Today" show debut....almost pinched Matt Lauer's butt! NO KIDDING!!
        Thank you my friends! Love you all!!!! Gina:l

Comment

I agree wholeheartedly, Gina!
          When Gina left me at the airport, I cried and cried! Got on chat at the airport and Pansy and Patty were on and I cried some more.... like a blubbering idiot! The people at the airport must have though I lost my dang mind!
          I have some new lifelong friends. Thank you all so much. It will make these next few wks of abs easier knowing I made you that promise.
          :l :l :l :l

Comment

Wow, I can feel the love. I am so happy to hear how well you all connected. Only wish, we could do it on the west coast. So where are the pictures?
            Meow-Meow
            MonaKitty

Comment

WOW!!

Wish I would have joined early enough to get in on this. That is so amazing that you pinched (or almost grabbed?) Matt Lauer's butt!!! I am so jealous that I wasn't there (He just does things to me I can't explain, haha), but I know that you guys must have had an amazing , powerful & awesome time together. Just to put some actual faces with names (or just to know that these people fighting the same demons as you actually exist) And you all CLICKED,and not to mention made MWO history!!!

I've had one experience like that, where you meet someone that changes your life for the better, forever. Reading your posts about crying when saying goodbye, or when you were reading the posts...Really had me in tears, because those people only come into your life if they are meant to, and believe me, they change you.

You guys are SOOOOO fortunate to have shared that experience together. I know its something you will never forget. And, I wish I could have been there.

Take care of each other, huh? And how 'bout the rest of us? We want pictures!!!
              AND~ what about those gifts???

Much love guys~
              Krystal

Comment

catch ya next go round. i'll bring abby, bambs, peaches and more.
                gaters
                have a ball

Comment

AWWWW! We definately HAVE to do a west coast tour next time!:welcome: lots of room out here!:h I'm so glad you guys had such a great time! Wishin' I could have been there!:l ., Judie
                  The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Hi you guy,

I feel the connection you all made as well. How cool is that? Magic!!! I am so happy you had this opportunity. I wish we all could have been there together. Group hug, nah too mushy??? Just kidding. Thanks for sharing your adventure. You all made history.

Peace,

Deanie

Comment

Working...
                    X