X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th March

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Good morning to all that are up and goodnight to all heading to bed.
      Had an ok day yesterday, got a bit wound up over some ****** who is trying to break an entrance from his back garden nto our housing estate, long and probably very boring story, and tried hard not to freak out. Will have to spend all weekend watching him destroy our lovely hedgerow as although we reported it to the local council and the cops, it is really the council who have to sort it out and they will not be in until Monday morning.
      Hope all are well, I am curious about AA I have to admit but I feel going to a meeting here where I live I might as well hand out flyers to give out in my kids school telling everyone I have an alcohol problem, the hall they use for meetings is also the source of every other club etc... and it would be around like wildfire I am sure. I know a lot of people are sceptical about AA but I would love to try it.
      xx
      There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Heya Bandit.. you just said exactly what I've been trying to say! Flyers!! LOL

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Hey good night folks.. better get myself to bed as I have a 'work function' tomorrow (Sunday here) taking all my kids to the zoo (which I could not normally afford) so very exciting for them!!

Scary for me to be truthful to reveal my private life, first work function I've ever been to. Shall be interesting and if it's NOT FUN i promise NEVER to subject ourselves to it ever again.

Wish us luck me lovelies!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Argh.. Sunday here tomorrow is what I meant

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Love & More Power to you All my Army Mates!!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

G'night Ficks. Have a great day tomorrow!

Morning/evening everyone!

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Night Fickle - didn't realise it was already Sunday there - good luck tomorrow - is it the work function that is organising the zoo - if so that sounds like a cool place to work. Actually going to the zoo here in Dublin tomorrow hopefully, normally can't afford it either but my brother got us an annual memership as our Chris Kindle pressie.
                  Hope you all enjoy the day
                  xx
                  There will come a time when you believe everything is finished. That will be the beginning.

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

fickle;571808 wrote: Yes, that is so SHITTY that you went through all that Starty!! Like my doc nearly killing me with bloody Tramadol!

So I've let myself go for a while with the wine thing and find that generally I'm alright at modding... but blow out every few days or so. Still functioning so I guess that is something. Still conscious that I MUST STOP THIS MADNESS and still conscious that I will make up almost any reason not to.

Priorities at the moment are a bit like this: keep my family together: keep my job: keep our house: help my kids recover & do normal stuff: fix our house so we can invite people over & be normal: get a social life: Um.. KEEP FIXING STUFF - Somehow MUST find money for this darn treadmill and GET BACK ON MY HORSEY!! (my little euphemism for wagon methinks)

Cym.. my neighbour (also great friend) was 16 when her mom first went to AA and it was the greatest moment of her life. She is a shining example of what a wonderful thing a good AA group can be. She was 98 when I last had dinner with her about a month ago and in fine health. She lives in the US
                    You really do have alot on your plate Ficks. I sometimes think we get overwhelmed with stuff and then are incapable of doing anything.
                    You will get there, you have done one HUGE thing already with the tabs.
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Oh and have a great time tomorrow!

Hi Mr G and Bandy!
                      Bandy, sorry about your inconsiderate neighbour. How are you doing in yourself?
                      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Hey thanks, kids are in bed.. now it's just me to be put to sleep! LOL
                        Had to share this (nitey nite):
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1An2pjS4mKE[/video]]YouTube - School of Seven Bells - "Half Asleep"

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Nos Da Ficks.
                          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Good Sat. troops, I am running around more than alittle bit crazy this day. the Inn is full and not with the friendliest of people....There is a cute puppy staying here and maybe they will let me cuddle with him for awhile (if they like their breakfast...that is ??).
                            Oney, I feel compassion for those woman pains...i am almost thru menopause and it hasn't been fun but at least that part of the pain of womanhood is behind me. ....I say that as I am sitting here with hair color processing on my head ....nail glue sticking to everything except my nails and buffing the stray hairs off my bikini line...YICKS...it really is painful to be a woman.
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

NOT PRETTY ONEY !!!! I just scared Rosie when see walked in to see what I was up to...Me thinks I better LOCK THE DOOR !!!
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

ok goodmorning all have to go back and see what you ladies have talked about could it be pretty yesss

Comment

Working...
                                X