Army Thread 14th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th March

Will loves my FALSIES they are so nice and longgggg...In a minute he will be pleading to me....PLEASE SCRATCH MY BACK !!!
    I swear he has long red marks down his back and isn't happy until they almost bleed...and NO he is not in to S&M...My darling is quite conservative...married to me (Janis Joplin)...go figure....LOL
    Did Ava have a fun party ??? Good luck with the In laws and out laws today...knock for a loop with your "charming ways"
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Hi Gy....Bye Gy..gotta wash out my hair color...I am a natural Swedish blonde for sure...now don't you tell on me !!!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

hahaah i new it would be good hahaha what a converstion AA

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

nothing to be scared of told you b4 go to AA online so much easier

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

i was at a meeting yesterday told the wifw when i got home i think all stik with the net hahahah

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

all give you a topic is there a difference between alcoholism [or an alchoholic[and schizophrenia

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

controversy,is not the prime object of AA or here yes

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

see ya have to really sit and think yes

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

once an alchoholic always an alchoholic,yes or no i beleive No but thats my opinion

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

cy and sea im glad its working for ya all

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

im off later

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Feck it's raining! I didn't have a plan B for the rehab boot camp. I guess I can practice my tai chi before I take the car in. I turned up the heat and jumped back into bed, turned on my nice music to lie there and visualize how I wanted my day to go, set my mood, etc. But noooooo...... I had to wrestle little doggie and remind who is alpha dog. Now it's raining. I think I'll just get back in bed and try again. Maybe I'll try to visualize going to the gym. I hate to even put that in print! Maybe I'll visualize men in ballet tights :H Last night one guy on white tights and his todger in the up position. :H I looked at GF and didn't even have to say anything:H
                          sigpic
                          Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

LMAO Greenie!!!!! I am wetting myself here...again!!!!
                            Hiya gyco buddy, are you OK today?
                            Morning Evie and Oney!
                            Evie, I want pics of your beauty routine!!!!! :-)

I have been a good boot camp baby and done my running training. I am feeling SO FECKIN PROUD of myself right now .....as well as sweaty!

Greenie, if you get out there, you WILL feel better I promise! Take doggie for a jog around the block.
                            Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                            Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

No, Y Fronts should be banned...especially thousand was grey ones...or ones with marks in them

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Oh yes....and they should NEVER be worn by a man with a moustache and hairy chest....especially wearing a gold chain

Comment

Working...
                                X