Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th March

Hey Gang
    Sponsor has had me on the fly. Two meetings already. The brekkie meeting was really cool. I was in tears when I got home just thinking about how this woman is giving of herself to save me.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

OK, trying to catch up. I got Cy crying and something about Butternutsquash. BRB

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Seacailin;571965 wrote: OK, trying to catch up. I got Cy crying and something about Butternutsquash. BRB
        It is MUCH ADIEU ABOUT NOTHING...love ya my Dear Sea and I am so glad you are staying busy this weekend...thank your sponsor for me...she sounds like a person who will really help you.

Gotta go back to work...work...work...catch up later...LOVE YOU !!!
        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

You would love her Evie. She is very spiritual. You know I love you too woman, and yes, do put up a video on UTube of your beauty routine. Ya must share it to keep it.
          Hi ya Zenny. I am still feeling kinda crappy, but managing. How are you feeling?

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Oney...They will be devestated. Not only a loss, but an absolute stuffing by our biggest rivals. The biggest defeat Utd have had at home since 1992. Total pants! And now Wales are losing to Italy in the rugby. This could be a bad day.....
            Hey sea. So glad she is taking you under her wing. Its so great to feel someones help. I will be forever gratefull to my sponser for his dedication to my sobriety, especially as he has only known me 6 weeks.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Tights and todgers, now maybe y'all understand my fascination with cycling!

greeneyes;571875 wrote: Feck it's raining! I didn't have a plan B for the rehab boot camp. I guess I can practice my tai chi before I take the car in. I turned up the heat and jumped back into bed, turned on my nice music to lie there and visualize how I wanted my day to go, set my mood, etc. But noooooo...... I had to wrestle little doggie and remind who is alpha dog. Now it's raining. I think I'll just get back in bed and try again. Maybe I'll try to visualize going to the gym. I hate to even put that in print! Maybe I'll visualize men in ballet tights :H Last night one guy on white tights and his todger in the up position. :H I looked at GF and didn't even have to say anything:H
              vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Keeta, very well done, you've had a rough go these past weeks.

Morning zen, I posted some avatar pictures for you at the end of yesterdays thread. I hope you are feeling better today.

My granddaughter slept over last night, we made choc. chip cookies and colored a fuzzy poster.

Hello to everyone else on this beautiful saturday!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

yeah, they always have their todgers in the up position.

Zenstyle;571986 wrote: Tights and todgers! Is that like pants?!!! The cyclist's version?! :H

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Thanks Oney and cycle.....I know getting shit faced isn't the answer..but ...blah...Iknow I amfeeling desperate if I am sneakingon my bossescomputer at work.
                    Oh well, hopefully it passes....
                    Cripes thespace key on thislaptop BLOWS
                    Striving to live life without ALCOHOL

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Hi everyone...
                      hope you are doing well!
                      got to fly.....being sneaky at work....

awwww Cy...pleasedon't cry*hugs*:H

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Zen, That avatar will get hubby drooling more than Oney's big BUTT shot........LOL
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Zenny,
                          I love your chocolates avatar but I must admit, it is sending me a message to stock up!!!! I love cocolates, candy, cookies, etc...
                          Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Everyone....
                          My body is stiff from my 3.5 mile walk yesterday....hubby is scolding me for doing too much on my first attempt at exercise. I was a cripple last evening but I am feeling pretty good this am. My feet hurt the most. I will be doing exercise today but probably not walking quite as far. I hope everyone is having a great Sat!? Krigishness
                          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Zen, Cute Panda in boxer shorts!!
                            I think today I'm going to walk around my neighborhood. I have driven a route to measure distance so I know what 1 mile is. I have my audio books to listen to so I will be all set....I might just do it after hubby goes to work.
                            I have a big garden tub in the master BR but I don't have any pretty smelling bubble bath at the mo....I really need to pick some up before bath. I am SO into my smells since quitting the cigs. I will do my walk and then soak in a nice hot, pretty smelling bath. It will be a grand day and might be repeated on Sunday!! Krigs
                            "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

I am on and off the computer also. I'll be off for a while to do my chores and take my shower.....we'll talk later, alligator!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Zenny...thank you....BUT...you are NOT chitfor brains...please don't be so hard on your self. It won't help you movepast your one mistake, and focus onhow w3ell you DID do. 4 days. That is great! I know you struggled hard, but you still managed. You have the strength to do this.
                                I believe in you, and we are ALL here for you...*big hugs*

I am also not doing well right at this moment. I can't believe I am here while at work.

anyhow...we can do this Zenners....deep breath.....here wego!

Comment

Working...
                                X