Army Thread 14th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 14th March

im back from marly and me, the tickets I got I thought were for 4.45 but were actually for 3.45 so I had to buy more tickets for the 5.30 show! Emma was in tears at the end but I was glad it was over.....went on too bloody long!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

I'm here Oney but just for 5 Min's. then it's closing time and will and I are going for a walk.
      How are you today my love ??? I am wishing I was on the Isle of green and spending some GIRL time with you. I love spring time in Ireland !!! I even wash with Irish spring soap....LOL
      I really am worried about Kenny. His GF just called and said he is having trouble breathing ..He can't talk much because of it. I should have stayed longer but I have responsibilities here...I am afraid I will be back on my way to Va. before long..
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

And Zak is driving me nuts..little bollox. He went to his friends as he does every fri night and last week he didnt come home till near 2 am so I was hopping mad! I tld him if hes any later than 1AM I would dock his pocket money today, made that very clear and what time does he haul his arse in at??1.45!! So I docked his pocket money by 5 euros and now hes moaning that he never gained any extra money for typing up my assignments cos he money was docked...he got 10 euro last night and 15 tonight. Hes too bloody spoilt..

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Hey O2M, Limers & Zenster, how are you guys on this fine sat evening??
          It's actually Sunday 10am here and it's gorgeous morning...hope you guys get the same tomorrow.

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

And Evie Lou *wave* & everyone else!!!

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

one2many;572105 wrote: Reckon my kids will like it Limers??? They are going tomorrow?
              Alex liked it , just got a little restless towords the end but Grace was bored all the way through.

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

whats wrong with Evie?

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Hey Oney, it is. I hope you guys all have a fun night.
                  Big smoochies.
                  xo

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

oh God, im sorry Evie.

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

whats your plans for Paddys day Oney?

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Think my sis and her kids are coming into my mums, will make a paddys day cake, my bros birthday as well. Parade in town is more for adults now so I be avioding that .

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Hey Gang
                          One more meeting yet to go and I am freakin' miserable. I have been up since 4:15am. I tried to nap, but the Travel channel was all about Ireland, so how the Hell could I possibly sleep.lol. Stomach still not 100%, chest and sinuses clogged and right ear is killing me. :upset:
                          "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Feel like total shite Oney and sponsor is picking me up soon. I am just hoping that my ear is not infected. It has been hurting for about 3 days.

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

Talked to Patrick and Emylee. They found Emylee's luggage and delivered it straight to Patrick's house. Funny, how they couldn't fly my daughter to the State where she paid to go and where Patrick lives, but they could fly her luggage there. The airlines just get worse and worse.

Comment

Army Thread 14th March

im off to watch my dvd. 'my best friends girl'

Comment

Working...
                                X