Diet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diet

So I just read the diet 101 thread and read the articles. I would really like to approach my challenge with alcohol in the most healthy and natural way. (i.e. no prescription meds) For any of you who have used diet to kick this thing am I correct in thinking this would be the best way to go?

1. A daily multi amino acid pill (any suggestions?)
    2. A daily B-vitamin pill (B-stress from whole foods is what I have at home.)
    3. A daily multi vitamin (women's one a day)

4. Something for candida overgrowth - what has anyone used and seen results with? I constantly have very uncomfortable gas and am now thinking this is why!!! I would rather use something herbal and natural than go to a doctor for some prescription.

Thinking of taking inositol too.

All this is along with a healthy diet of course. I have the hardest time making meal plans that don't involve carbs though! (The articles suggested this to help rid the body of candida.) Any suggestions of EASY low or no carb breakfasts, lunches, dinners and snacks?

Thanks all.

Dove

Diet

I strongly suggest the regular All One powder. It's fantastic. Along with B-stress, I take that 3x/day.

Also candida is "easily" cured with acidophilus, be sure to keep it in your fridge.

Sounds good to me, I would also eat a cup of yogurt a day.

Take care,
    Be
    "Action is...the enemy of thought." :l Joseph Conrad

Comment

Working...
    X