The Next Day Thread Sunday 15th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G'Day all. Well it's a bee-oo-tee-full morning here.
    Feeling fresh - although my 4yr old is driving me nuts. I really worry sometimes that he's gonna inherit the mental issues that plague some of Mr Cakes' & my families...like he's quite mental right now.
    Esk - Get that body back to the gym.
    Pan - Glad the choccy worked last night.
    TF - Has the rain made the grass on the bottom of your dam grow?? hehe
    SB - How's the weekend with the girls going?? Whadidya buy huh?? huh??
    Mr G - what's happening??
    Mame - swim this morning??
    Haven't heard from panadol, Blondie, crystal or Ezz lately...and where are our northern hemmi people?? Rubes?? Zenny?? Starters??Anybody out there??? LOL

And to everybody else have a great Sunday. C'mon join in....we're only slightly psychotic...in a good way.

xo

Hi Angel

Glad to hear you are sounding like you are on top of the world. It's a beautiful day here as well. Sun is shining, not a cloud in the sky. It's a day to enjoy the great outdoors.

Betts, hope your catchup with your Perth friends was great.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Sunday jobs :sigh:

Washing
      Ironing
      Shopping
      Study
      Cooking

Anyone wanna swap? Pleeeeeeeasssseeeeee????

Morning all and Angel am planning on getting back to the gym this week come hell or hig water! You sound good today... maybe it's contagious LOL!

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

Good morning all!
        Good to hear you're feeling fresh Angel, if a little mental! Sun's peeking out here now, but still a bit of rain about, which is great. Rained a fair bit here yesterday. Got some housework myself today!
        1. gardening.
        2. vaccuming, great!

Going for a nice run first, then off down the highway on me bike, to potentially only be surpassed in the satisfaction stakes, with making some music, and err....that other thing, if i'm lucky!
        Have a positive, sober day everyone..............G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Zen, just posted this on the Army, but what is a comcast? Okay, don't reply again. You just answered me on the Army.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Hi everyone.

Been a bit busy lately. Off to the St Patricks day festival with the kids this afternoon.

What do my fellow body pumpers reckon of the new one? We've been told to up our weights because the tracks are slower. Exercising with great music really helps, I once did a water aerobics class and the instructor has a thing for rockabilly music, I couldn't get out of there fast enough.

Comment

I'm grumpy grumy gumpy today. Pity because it has been beautiful weather and I have wasted it. The only time I went outside was to put washing on the line and take it off again. About a zillion things I didn't get done as well. Just put a lasagne in the oven for dinner, so at least I have comfort food to cheer me up tonight!

Tomorrow is another day and I'll be sick of myself being grumpy by then!!
              Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn

Harriet Beecher Stowe

Comment

Good day here but I'm not going to post until Angel stops calling me Tawdry.

Thank you in advance .... LOL huggies, smilies, kissies, etc. etfc ...

Comment

OK, No more - promise...only in my head from now on TawNy
                  mame - Lasagne is great for lifting the funk!!

Comment

Zenstyle;572353 wrote: "SLIGHTLY"? I don't know about that...

Howdy folksies... I hear your weather's changed and I have to do my homework all over again. :H
                    OK Zenny, when you're around we're a little more than slightly...:h

Comment

ezzmae;572384 wrote: Hi everyone.

Been a bit busy lately. Off to the St Patricks day festival with the kids this afternoon.

What do my fellow body pumpers reckon of the new one? We've been told to up our weights because the tracks are slower. Exercising with great music really helps, I once did a water aerobics class and the instructor has a thing for rockabilly music, I couldn't get out of there fast enough.
                      :H It makes a BIG difference if you're into the music.

That makes sense about the weight...I used my regular weights but felt it was a bit easier, I wasn't sweating so much at the end (an indicator of how hard I worked)...but I thought it was coz I was having heaps of fun!

Comment

Am loving the new pump - have been doing my heaviest weights ever! I LOVE IT! Got most of my jobs done and went for a huge walk... 80 minutes of power walking! My legs hurt but I feel really good! Now for the study

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

Sorry to hear you are feeling grumpy Mame.
                          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Is there any other thing going on in anyone's lives except PUMP?
                            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

No.

Comment

Working...
                              X